LuckyStrike is offline New Member

First cycle - have i missed anything?

Hi, im going to be starting my first cyle soon and being a cautious person i want to be sure that ive got everything right

Week 1: 1000mg Test Enanthate
    Week 2-9: 500mg Test Enanthate
    Week 1-2: 600mg Nandrolone Decanoate
    Week 3-8: 300mg Nandrolone Decanoate
    Week 9-11: 20mg m1t

Week 1-11: 2.5mg Femara eod
    Week 11-14: Clomid therapy
    Week 11-15: Nolva Therapy

Clomid: Day 1: 300mg, Day 2-11: 100mg, Day 12-21: 50mg
    Nolva: Day 1: 40mg, Day 2-21: 20mg, Day 22-30: 10mg
    Nolva on hand incase of gyno.

The pins i'll be used are 23g 1.5 inch shooting glutes & quads

I was also thinking of including B12 but im not really sure that its necessary.

So, have i missed anything?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    u missed those 1000 posts that recommend a test only cycle for a first cycle...

1-10 test en 400/500mg wk

if u want u can kickstart it with some dbols or prop, but save deca for your 2nd cycle...

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    1g of test is high for a first cycle

how come you have front loaded like that?

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    imo i dont think u need to frontload it. i would stick to 500/400 or maybe even just run the test as ur first cycle so u kno how u react to it.

AnabolicAlien Guest

your stack

looks perfect to me..

front load it... unless you want to wait longer so see results. i'm a firm believer in bolusing people to get a quicker onset of any drug.

A.A.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Seems like a lot of test for a 1st cycle. Sav e Deca for 3rd or 4th cycle. JMO.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry

if u want u can kickstart it with some dbols or prop, but save deca for your 2nd cycle...
    agreed!!!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyStrike
    Hi, im going to be starting my first cyle soon and being a cautious person i want to be sure that ive got everything right

Week 1: 1000mg Test Enanthate
    Week 2-9: 500mg Test Enanthate
    Week 1-2: 600mg Nandrolone Decanoate
    Week 3-8: 300mg Nandrolone Decanoate
    Week 9-11: 20mg m1t

Week 1-11: 2.5mg Femara eod
    Week 11-14: Clomid therapy
    Week 11-15: Nolva Therapy

Clomid: Day 1: 300mg, Day 2-11: 100mg, Day 12-21: 50mg
    Nolva: Day 1: 40mg, Day 2-21: 20mg, Day 22-30: 10mg
    Nolva on hand incase of gyno.

The pins i'll be used are 23g 1.5 inch shooting glutes & quads

I was also thinking of including B12 but im not really sure that its necessary.

So, have i missed anything?

ther is no point to frontload like that. front loading is an old method and isnt really good. its gonna cause your ttest levels to shoot through the roof, then come down. and inconsistant levels is what causes alot of the side effects. for your first cycle stick with 1-10 500mg/week of test enanthate. best thing to do. femara might be kinda strong for you and this cycle. i would reccoemnd l-dex instead. and the better pct method to use would be 100mg/ed for 30 days

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    Frontloading is not for first cycles...you don't know if you will have a bad reaction to Test.

As far as Deca /Test, if you develop problems, you will not know if it's from the Nandrolone or Testosterone , it's a bad idea to stack the 2 on a first cycle.

500mg of Test a week is more than enough, and I seriously doubt more gear will make much of a difference in gains. Dbol the first 4 weeks would be a nice addition, anymore is a waste IMO.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    your wierd.

LuckyStrike is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input guys (to those that offered constructive critism). I'll save the deca for another time and source some dbol to use for a kickstart.

Deca isnt bad for a first cycle. 1000mg of test is too much though. try 500mg test/week and 400 mg deca/week. I disagree with test only. Deca will
    add noticable gains and is easier to keep than with test only. Despite what everyone says, deca is a wonderful drug when used with test.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    Deca isnt bad for a first cycle. 1000mg of test is too much though. try 500mg test/week and 400 mg deca/week. I disagree with test only. Deca will
    add noticable gains and is easier to keep than with test only. Despite what everyone says, deca is a wonderful drug when used with test.

can u pls tell me WHO said that deca is a bad drug? i personally didnt say that and didnt find lots of post sayin that around here.
    u dont know how u react with test only so i dont see the point to start with test and deca....

chris64 is offline Banned

You know theres a wealth of information out here (I'm trying to gather info for a first cycle too), but a lot of it is conflicting. Some agree that a test only first cycle is wise, but others dont. The suggested "novice cycles" on the start page dont have any test only cycles. Some like to add dbol or deca . Heres a comment from Ron saying that Equipoise is a better choice...
    "Its become a common thing that many vets here suggest a test only first cycle. Thats fine. I'm sure you'll get some good gains from it. I myself like a little more in the mix. Like I said test only is fine if you want to stop there.

The most coming thing to ad is deca. Yes its mild on the sides. Yes you get good gains. However, if you do chose deca it will mean that an anti estrogen alone will not prevent gyno 100%. Another substance such as bromo will be needed in case of progesterone related gyno. For this reason alone I suggest eq (Equipoise). The gains are not quit as big but you will keep more of them and that sounds like a good trade off to me.

Dbol and other orals.
    I know many of you would like to ad these to a first stack. I did and from experience let me tell you its not a good idea. The side effects are just too high. I was doubled over in bed from my the pains in my liver. Other have had pains from excessive back pumps to the point of missing workouts. trust me on this one save the orals till you know how your gonna react to a all injectable cycle it will make it easier
    "
    Some preach low doses for not only your first, but all cycles... Others say it's a waste of time.
    So I dont think there are any stupid questions out here if you've done some basic research (as it looks like luckystrike has)

BigAndy69 is offline Junior Member
    There is a lot of conflicting info...

The fact is none of us do just one cycle. For many of us it's a lifestyle that we will follow until we die.

It makes sense to start slowly if you are in it for the long run.

As far as Test vs Deca vs EQ...it's a decision you make based on how you think you will react to side effects.

Adding EQ or Dbol to a test cycle is not a big deal, adding deca/tren is a whole different level.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAndy69
    There is a lot of conflicting info...

The fact is none of us do just one cycle. For many of us it's a lifestyle that we will follow until we die.

It makes sense to start slowly if you are in it for the long run.

As far as Test vs Deca vs EQ...it's a decision you make based on how you think you will react to side effects.

Adding EQ or Dbol to a test cycle is not a big deal, adding deca/tren is a whole different level.

agree!

also, when i say those words about the 1000 posts, i didnt mean to be rude!

can u pls tell me WHO said that deca is a bad drug? i personally didnt say that and didnt find lots of post sayin that around here.
    u dont know how u react with test only so i dont see the point to start with test and deca....
    Sorry bud.... let me expand. Lot's of people talk about how deca shuts you down. Before i knew anything i ran deca alone with no probs. That obviously wasnt the way to do it but it turned out okay. Deca is a very safe drug. Sidfe effects are basically nothing and gains are huge. I've ran test only and got big results but no where near the quality of deca. Running them together is ideal. Adding deca to a test cycle isnt going to be any different than running test alone. (at least when only 400mg/wk) The difference in his results will be huge. Plus, it's his virgin cycle. Make it count. just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    Sorry bud.... let me expand. Lot's of people talk about how deca shuts you down. Before i knew anything i ran deca alone with no probs. That obviously wasnt the way to do it but it turned out okay. Deca is a very safe drug. Sidfe effects are basically nothing and gains are huge. I've ran test only and got big results but no where near the quality of deca. Running them together is ideal. Adding deca to a test cycle isnt going to be any different than running test alone. (at least when only 400mg/wk) The difference in his results will be huge. Plus, it's his virgin cycle. Make it count. just my opinion.

np at all mate, we are here to talk and to excange ideas, right?

peace...

np at all mate, we are here to talk and to excange ideas, right?

peace...
    Absolutley

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris64
    You know theres a wealth of information out here (I'm trying to gather info for a first cycle too), but a lot of it is conflicting. Some agree that a test only first cycle is wise, but others dont. The suggested "novice cycles" on the start page dont have any test only cycles. Some like to add dbol or deca . Heres a comment from Ron saying that Equipoise is a better choice...
    "Its become a common thing that many vets here suggest a test only first cycle. Thats fine. I'm sure you'll get some good gains from it. I myself like a little more in the mix. Like I said test only is fine if you want to stop there.

The most coming thing to ad is deca. Yes its mild on the sides. Yes you get good gains. However, if you do chose deca it will mean that an anti estrogen alone will not prevent gyno 100%. Another substance such as bromo will be needed in case of progesterone related gyno. For this reason alone I suggest eq (Equipoise). The gains are not quit as big but you will keep more of them and that sounds like a good trade off to me.

Dbol and other orals.
    I know many of you would like to ad these to a first stack. I did and from experience let me tell you its not a good idea. The side effects are just too high. I was doubled over in bed from my the pains in my liver. Other have had pains from excessive back pumps to the point of missing workouts. trust me on this one save the orals till you know how your gonna react to a all injectable cycle it will make it easier
    "
    Some preach low doses for not only your first, but all cycles... Others say it's a waste of time.
    So I dont think there are any stupid questions out here if you've done some basic research (as it looks like luckystrike has)
    WOW that Ron guy is a freakin genius. Test deca is ok just not what I would recomend the first time out.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    its pretty simple, everyone has an opinion, you will get different opinions, take a look at these cycles and take it from there, dont think any will hurt you.http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Thread Information