Shredder is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Ouch! Steroids Sub Q!

I KNOW THIS IS DUMB AND STUPID BUT I TRUSTED MY ROID CONNECTION WITH AN INJECTION. I TOLD HIM TO SHOOT IT ON MY DELTS BUT I GUESS HE USED A SMALL NEEDLE AND WENT TO THE BACK OF MY DELTOIDS IN THE FATTY AREA AND INJECTED! NOW ITS THE 3RD DAY AND MY TRICEPS ARE SWOLLEN AND RED! ITS GETTING LESS BUT I NOTICED WHEN I POKE ON IT MY FINGER PRINT WILL STAY ON THE TRICEP. AND IM NOTICING IT GOING LOWER NOW TO MY ELBOWS. I INJECTED 3 CC OF TREN 75. I WAS WONDERING WHEN THE ROID OIL WILL BE ABSORBED IF ITS IN THE SUBQ AREA AND NOT I.M.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Why don't you try in the glute next time. I don't know about you, but 3cc's in the shoulder seems like a lot. You might have over-saturated the area. It should go away in a couple days. If not, then maybe think about gettin checked. Just shoot yourself up, i dont trust anyone else with a pin...hell i barely even trust MYSELF. It seems like every other time i inject, i get blood and have to re-stick. I guess i got bad aim, that's probably why i failed my sniper test...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I agree that 3cc's is to much for the delt. But i get the same thing from tren even if i do 1cc. For some reason it seems like it takes a few weeks for your body to get used to it. I know for me it hurt and had the same red mark for days. Then after like 3 weeks it didnt happen any more.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    3 cc is entirely to much for a delt injection bro. 1-1 1/2 max. if it actually went sub-q, and it is still looking the way you described, a doctors visit may be very advisable. if it gets even a little worse, get it looked at. as always, that just my opinion.

4plates is offline Banned
    3ccs in the shoulder is like putting 60 lbs of shit in a 50 lb bag.
    i only will do 3 ccs in the glute(or the 100 lb bag)

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Uh o

Dude be careful. Get it checked out if swelling doesn't subside...
    soon.

Thread Information