icer2k is offline New Member

Using Aromasin to prevent growth plates from closing...

Im 17 and im doing this cuz ive researched for over a year and made some stupid ass posts to get some answers...but know i have a lot of good knowlege from you guys...ill be doing this cycle:

Week 1-10: QV Test Enath 500mg (250 mon and thurs)
    Week 1-4 and 11-13: 30mg DBOL ED

Ill be using 25mg of Aromasin ED for the entire cycle including the Clomid therapy....

I just want to know you honest opinions on whether you think that will stop my plates from closing off?...if not then it doesnt really bother me because im already 6'1, 195lbs, 14%bf....im the biggest person in my family and i havent grown in about 1.5-2 years

BUMP

because i can get Aromasin alot cheaper then femera or arimidex

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to say this Icer2k... But I dont think your going to get many guys offering there opinions here mate... For one main reason...

Regardless of how much info you think you know... 17 is WAY to young to be touching steroids , and the guys here are smart, They are all experienced at AS and know of the serious dangers to a guy of your age...

If there is any advice I can offer you at all, it Would be please consider holding off on the cycle, looking more into your diet, sleeping and training patterns, and then in the future (a good 2 years or so) you could then think about starting them...

There is alot more serious problems than JUST shutting your growth plates down, you could really shut your natural test levels down for good...

Honestly mate, I wouldn't even bother writing this if It wasent in your best intrests, and if I thought doing the cycle wouldn't harm you...

Best of Luck with things mate..

Jaguar

zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member
    Dont rush it dude. Hard work, and motivation all you need. No matter if you are small, its all in the effort. Hold on till later years when you are really plateauing. But if you do decide to do it then best of luck for ya.

ulter is offline Associate Member
    In theory yes it would work. There is no way in hell I would test that theory.

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    bro...you are 17! do yourself a favor a listen to what JAGUAR has to say. im 22 now and ive contemplated AS since i was 17 but waited till this past april to do it. Let your body reach its natural potential and when you are a little older, then you should consider a cycle.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Sorry guy's but i have to say aromasin works better then armidex or liquidex

Thread Information