SBPh is offline New Member

t-3 @ end of cycle----please give input

i have been on fina 112mg ed, dbol 50 mg ed and i used test prop 70 mg ed for the first 4 weeks but my wife couldnt handle all the lovin i was giving her at night so i stopped the test.
    my ? is how to use t-3 at the end. i plan taking 100mg of winny ed last 5 weeks. will winny with t-3 be all i need or will i need somethingelse to eliminate the risk of muscle loss. i am 6' 210 lbs now. how should i run the t-3 ed.------------thanks
    sbph

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If you read the educational forum there is a good post how to run t3 by cycleon, I beleive its something like work out ur time on total so say for you 5 weeks then 5% of ur time getting to your max so 5% of 5 weeks is well its 1.75 but u cant do that so I would say 2 days then 40% at ur max dosage so say 100mcg for 14 days then 55% of the time coming off very slowly that would be call it 20 days reducing very slowly to 12.5 or 10mcg depending what tabs u have per day. That way give ur body more chance of restorung ur natural levels and yes I would beleive 100mg ed is enough to stop catabolism from the t3 I would still read cycleons post incase I am wrong

incase that wasnt clear

5 weeks total time on 35 days
    getting to max dosage 5% of time - 2 days
    staying at max dosage 40% of time - 14 days
    coming off down to nothing 55% of time 20 days
    total 36 days

peace

SBPh is offline New Member
    thanks for the info you gave and i will check out the educational post by cycleons---sbph

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    the winstrol will help you retain the muscle mass while on the t-3. it should be plenty.........you wont need much else at that time., unless you were planning on adding something in. otherwise, let it ride.

peace bb79

Thread Information