Cassidy37 is offline New Member

Question age for steroid use

Ok, im 16 years old, and working out and drinking the protein just isn't doing it. If i began taking steroids , would they hurt me because of my age?? Please respond with ideas and answers!

flex321 is offline Member
    No juice for teens. research some stuff but don't take the dive.

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member
    No, no, no! Your way too young! Drugs are bad and illegal and being that your only 16 you don't need to screw with your life! Keep eating and training and you will grow!
    Don't just try and take the easy way out!

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Do a search but given your age, I wouldn't even think about it till after your 21. But its ultimately your decision. Good luck

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i havent used steroids myself, i thaught of using them but was persuaded not to buy this board (until im older). its probally going to be one of the biggest mistakes youve ever made at your age.
    the thing is that when you mess up in life you can always learn from it.
    but when using things like steroids and other drugs, when you fuck up you fuck up and theres no going back.

you should train naturally and wait until youre 21+.
    i know its hard but its the right thing to do for your health and for your own safety.

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Your body is still finding its natural Testesterone levels. Bombarding your system with steroids now can permanantly effect your natural levels. I know it seems like a long way away, but train 4-5 more years and you will be suprised how far you can go without AS.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Be good to your body while you are young. Learn from us who have thrashed our bosies abusing drugs when we were your age. Take care of yourself now. If you are so gung-ho on doing gear...wait. You will thank us all later.

Good luck with your workouts!

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i say wait untill your 18+, and thats at the very least.

you'd be best to weight until you were a few years old then that, but anything before 18, especialy 16, is just messing to much with your body.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Do you want to be short with a little pecker the rest of your life?
    I don't think you should take roids at your age Bro. You are way too young.

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    Cassidy you need to take a look at your current routine. Are you dedicated to lifting?? Have you began to eat properly as well as taking your protein shakes?? Do you care about the side effects?? Do you have a goal or are you just wanting to get big?? Your only 16 bro. Don't take the plunge just yet. Give your body a change to gel a little. It's hard to be patient in this "I want it now" age. Keep training, eat right, study all you can on gear and hold until 21. Just my .02.

Oc

thanks for all the information, i took your guys stuff into consideration, and can any one help me out with what supplements to take, and a good diet to be on at my age? -Paul

physio_sport is offline Banned
    creatine,glutamine,protien(whey) are the main ones and if you want to you can also get multi vits

icer2k is offline New Member
    why does someone always say something about ur dick stopping growing when u use steroids ?..thats just not true so dont believe that shit

ok, I need some info on a diet and protein supplements, like a complete set up, basically im asking one of you to make me a program and i follow it. Lol, sounds like alot but i would really appreciate someone to make me a diet for my age + weight, and the correct supplements to take. Please help me out .

-paul

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    why do you want to use steroids because you are an athlete with collegate aspirations or to pick up chicks. i would think long and hard before you start playing around with AS usage, especially if your reason for doing it is just to get laid more often. your body is still producing enough natural testosterone to grow. i would work hard naturally, EAT RIGHT, and wait and see how you are progressing after age 20.

PrewPump is offline Junior Member
    Dude your only 16, I hope your not serious about starting AS at this age. If you need help getting a solid routine down then just go to Barnes&Noble and buy a book on it, and read it all , cover to cover. Be educated in lifting correctly and eating correctly and then, once you've got that down, in about 3 years, do another year of research on steroids and supplements.Then you'll have people coming to you asking you for advice. You're a walking steroid , shit i still am and I'm almost 20.
    ps-The high school chicks will jock you if they see you reading a book on bodybuilding.

Thread Information