PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Talking How much Juice is runnin through the pros veins?

In the spirit of the Mr. O, How much do you think, when on a hefty cycle such as pre-contest, is being shot by these gorillas?

**Dosages are in Grams, of course**

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I dont even want to know. I don't see how their bodies can hold all that oil in em. Crazy mofos I can do 3-4 grams a week but that ain't shit to what they do, lol.

ptbyjason Guest
    We should have got our investigative reporter, primo, to find out for us. I have no clue but would love to know. Maybe one day we can get an "anonymous" pro to chat. That would be cool. I need to check into the chance of that happening. Anybody got connections?

For real PT, i dont even care who it would be, just to get some inside insites on the sport. Be a GREAT way to learn, talk about vet.....hehe

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    The only thing i know is that Marcus Ruhl ises 1000mg of test susp every day and he uses something that AIDS patietns use(no not deca ), some weird shit.
    He must a lot of other stuff with it..but this is what iknow

Giz

Jarhed is offline Associate Member
    HOLY F**K ME!!!!!!

1000 per day?????? Are you sure about this? I've heard of up to 2000 mg per week but I would assume that if you did 7000 mg per week, you'd be carrying your liver around on a little cart with hoses going into you!

Maybe primo will holy f*ck you....but not for me...THATS FOR SURE...hehe just kiddin primo.

Anyway, 7g doesnt seem that wild seeing that some pros are shootin in the mid to upper teens of growth per day!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    after seeing the pics of coleman this year, i wouldnt even attempt a guess.

See, the most I've ever heard of pro's doing was something like 2000-3000 per week. I think anything over that in test suspension will end up in your toilet. I'll have to find the articles that I've heard that from, but personally, even if I could afford that much, I wouldnt because I figure I'd be wasting at least 4000 mg per week.

Any chemists confirm this theory?

Originally posted by Jarhed

Any chemists confirm this theory?

Nathan... ................................................

The Iron Game Guest
    Unfortunately the reason a question like this often goes unaswered is because very few people actually know the pro's well enough in order for them to gain trust. I can tell you though that they are using igf, gh, insulin , test & deca as there basic weapons and everything else is used at some time or other. It is not unusual for some of them to more than 1.5grams total steroids /day and to remain on for long periods of time.

Deca ?? What about testing? I mean, for the people who don't have the option (ex: ronnie) of sucking Weider off, to bypass the drug test??

The Iron Game Guest
    There is no testing at the top

Originally posted by The Iron Game
    There is no testing at the top
    You sure about that? Didnt Shawn Ray get popped at an Arnold Classic for testing positive? I know he's never actually won the O, but I still consider him pretty much at the top.

The Iron Game Guest
    Conspiracy and the Arnold may have testing, I dont know about that one. All I can do is speak from what I know and everyone and there mothers know how much stuff these guys are on. Speaking of Shawn, he was one of the smallest guys at the O and is one of the smallest guys at the top nowadays. At least he looks the best

hewy is offline Junior Member
    i am pretty sure its random but the odds of them drawing a top contender are rare, but its happened

primodonna is offline Female Member
    jason- i PM'ed you about 2 of them...but it's going to cost you....

about the "testing"...the ones that get popped are (usually) the ones that didn't cover up their diuretic use correctly

3P- i will remember that

I agree with IG...very few (if any) ppl know exactly what the pros are taking...some of the pros themselves don't even know what and how much they are using...they're just pin cushions for their "nutritionist" and their "coach"
    What happens here, stays here

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    It has been some time ago, but I used to get gear from Craig Titus he used to school me on some cycles,,, but looking at the bitch tits he used to have scard me enough that I never followed his advise.... He did a lot of hgh, test, d-bol, lot other shit, you could have swore his back and neck was a pizza.. Never really found out how much he was doing though..

bonker is offline Associate Member
    A couple months back in md they interviewed a pro and asked about his drug regimen .Blew my fucking mind.

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by primodonna
    jason- i PM'ed you about 2 of them...but it's going to cost you....
    Name your price.

Originally posted by ptbyjason

Name your price.
    Hell ya! This is gonna be sick!

Thread Information