gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member

making fina, quick question

I am using a 4g kit from finakits and 4000mg of fina pellets. How long does it usually take for the pellets to dissolve in the magic solution?

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    45min w/ low heat

flashguy is offline New Member
    keep shaking....15 minutes without heat as long as you smashed them up first. If not...20-25 minutes...

Chem..

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    45min w/ low heat
    there you have it, crush them completely and dissolve @ low heat...the better crushed the quicker...good luck

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    don't bother crushing

put the pellets in with the solvent. and put that vial in a hot water bath (for 45 minutes )of water that you boiled.

crushing pellets can cause loss of product especially if you use a mortar and pestle.

Lewd

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Lewd is 100% correct, I lost much product in my first batch that I had n way o reliably tellig how much tren was in teh final solution so I just tossed it. I just let the pellets sit in the solvent for hours, and when they look just aobut gone, I heat it up for about 15 minutes.

Related note: My tren is dark as holy fuck, gotfina says its because the solution was heated up, is this true? Im gonna try just letting the pellets dissolve overnight next time and see if my tren come out a nice golden color.

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    my two carts are coming by ups today already have the kit, this is my first time so i am going to take notes as a newbie perparer and start a thread with the diary

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by hitmeoff

Related note: My tren is dark as holy fuck, gotfina says its because the solution was heated up, is this true? Im gonna try just letting the pellets dissolve overnight next time and see if my tren come out a nice golden color.
    I believe if it is oxidized it will turn dark. My solvent and pellet sol'n was virtually black. but came out gold when I filtered it. I let it sit for 3 days with the oil added before filtering

I have made some fina that filtered out dark brown and it was still good to go. Just let it sit in a covered container for 3 days there is a black layer of dye that will settle out of the sol'n

Lewd

how long would it take to dissolve in solution if i didnt crush up the pellets.

bump

G-S Guest
    With no heat? Could take over 12 hours.

Thread Information