Sust/EQman is offline New Member

GH need some info, please

I have a very good knowledge base of the juice, but i was thinking about using HGH, i got some good information from the drug profile section on this site, very interesting info, I heard from a guy at my gym that HGH makes your dick shrink, he got into this speech about it changing your dna blah blah blah, i would assume that it would do just the opposite, i am really interested in doing an 8week cycle of GH at 4IU's a day and all the other things that go along with it, but i will not do it if it makes your dick shrink, can somebody who knows, not guess'es give me some info, and one other question on HGH, is humatrope the only brand that has a 191 amino acid chain or is there others and if so which ones? thank you guys for your help

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    well I know a few people who are and have done it under doctors super vision and not under doc vision.I've never heard about the dick shrinking thing from them or anyone, also 8 wks are a waste of time. i can find out about the 191 amino acids to be sure before I say yes or no . Unless someone else answers first

Nitro4 the body, thanks for your reply i apprecaite it!

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    You're dick shrinking is bullshit. I don't know what the hell you were told by that crackpot but it sounds like someone strongly opposed to hGH usage and made some shit up. You're DNA is your DNA you are born with the only way it can change is through mutations such as radiation (UV rays, nuclear radiation, chemotherapy, viruses) not by taking growth hormone . Growth hormone makes new tissue and cells grow not enlarge and especially not shrink. That is why organs, muscle tissue and bones "if" your prone to acromeglia (Andre the Giant syndrome) grow. As for the amino acid sequences-
    Serostim (Serona) as far as I know is 191 or else alot more people would be having problems due to the body's occasional antibody rejection
    Humatrope (Eli Lilly Labs) 191
    Protropin (Genentech Labs) 192

Proud13 good info buddy, thank you, to be honest i think the guy wh told me that has done GH and wants to keep me from getting bigger then him, nitro4thebody, i have a question if 8weeks is usless how long do u need to go on (minimum, and how much cytmol should be used with GH?)

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    minimum 3 months and that may even be too little... as far as cytomel just use it like you normally would.

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    bro I've been told at least 3-4 months or more like saint808 said. But unless you have a good connection its so exspensive its hard to stay on for any amount of time, or you just have the money then you have no probs. Also like S808 said I believe the cyt is taken like normal. Iam fixing to start gh also so Iam researching and listening to everything i can find. I'll be doing 4iu's a day possably going up to 5iu's if my wrist doesnt bother me. I've also seen post and heard that gh at a high level of iu's a day can develop a carpol tunnel syndrome,so you have to lower the dose so Iam not doing to much this time around. I already have probs with my wrist but also they say gh will fix those probs also . But in closing we will see very soon, I'll post pic of before and afters of the cycle with the gh. As well as progress pics

gh serostim hologram kit
    4-5iu's a day 4-5 months depending on price of kits ,already have enough for 4 months
    begging with a-50
    other test at 750 mg a wk not sure what kind yet puting that together
    eq at the end of cycle with the fina
    winny also
    also doing insulin
    closing with clomid for the AS I've taken
    I'll tell stats someone will want to know maybe so here it is

6 ft 210lbs been trainnig for about 5-6 yrs body fat appr. 10 %
    arms 18 in.
    forearms 16 in.
    chest only 47 in. not much i know i fractured it about 4 -5 months ago benching so that why it's lacking lost a lot then
    calves 17 in.
    quads i dont even want to post i've had a hell of a time getting them to grow but there coming, so I wont post right now not happy with them

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    talk to ironmaster, gearedup, or MOD...Those guys are very knowledgeable in this area...

Ironfist and Nitro4, thank u guys for your info, nitro4 go to drug profiles on this website and read it for growth hormone , that is where most of my real knowledge on GH comes from, (im far from an expert on it) that should help u alot, and one more thing i know one of my connects can get GH but i haven't asked prices yet, but does anyone know if GH is considered a controlled substance? i was gonna try and import from mexico so i KNOW the shit is legit, cause that is a hell of alot of money to be spending on a pharmacutical, but worth it if it works in my opinion!!

Nitro4thebody,
    I'm currently in wk 5 of a 22 wk GH cycle. If I were you I'd get a test like Enanthate or Cyp. Stay away from Sust.250 it's a waste of money for the efx you want. Run the EQ from the middle to the end not just the end or you will not see the efx which take at least 4-6wks. Also, you may want to run the fina with winny (the combination is called strombaject), they act synergistically off of each other. Don't start the GH the very first wk either wait 2 wks in then start b/c the test esters will be kicking in by then. Research more on the insulin too. I use it myself but I learned the hard way. If you need help pm me bros. Take care.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    controlled (i have no idea actually now that you mention it)... expensive... yes... if you can get a domestic with a hologram or get an export kit from someone you trust

Sust/EQ,
    Why do you care if it's controlled? I mean you're taking controlled (steroid ) substances anyway.

Proud13, i get my sauce from a trusted source, in person, and know the sauce is good, but HGH i know is faked alot and easy to fake, i don't wanna get my HGH from my sauce source, i wanna get it directly from a pharmacy for two reasons, #1 I KNOW its legit, and #2 i $$$ less money of course (not that its cheap that way either, but cheapER), but i dont want some prick DEA agents breaking down my fucking door all cause i imported HGH from a foreign country in an attempt to make my self look superhuman!!!!

Both are FDA regulated items that are prescription required it doesn't matter whether you're getting steroids or hGH sent to you from overseas both are illegal actions. Anyway, hGH sent anywhere from outside this country is going to be more expensive and risky. One more thing, go with a holo, then try a cheaper export and see if you can tell a difference, if you can't stick with the export, if you can stick with the more expensive holo.

Oh yeah if you're worried about money don't even think of trying a cycle of GH and if you want to be 'superhuman' you better realize genetics play a huge role and you need to lower your expectations considerably and accordingly.

lol, thanks for the advice proud13 im 6'1", i already have great genetics though, i maintain a muscular 215, 7% body fat without pharmacuticals for the last 2 years!!! im 20 years old and maintan a 350 bench press (was 400 when i was 18, and on J), i have only done 2 10week cycles and a 6 wee, cycle of100dbal (if u wanna call that a cycle), i have helped alot of friends out with Juice though seen what works what doesn't, and have been researching juice since i was fifteen!! i started reading older muscle media 2000's, american medical journal, and online info, so i do consider myself knowledgable in the juice dep, but the past two years i have been saving money and buying juice, and have a nice personal arsenal, call me sick but i have had a plan since i was fourteen to look like a superhero, im only debating of GH'in it, i dont think i need it but hell if i sure know if i did it and did it right it could only help, but again thanks for the info bro i appreciate it!!!!!

From what it sounds bro with your genetics and size already a shit load of of the right supplements like GH will do your physique wonders and help you get into the pages of the mags. That's my personal dream at least.

LOL, im not doin it to be in any magazines although if i reached that level i would be very happy, its like an art project for me, i mean i would love to bulk up to 300 or so without gaining much fat, and cut down to 260-250 hard and ripped from there, but i would also settle for 230-245 and be very happy with my self, with the juice i already have no doubt in my mind i will shoot up pretty damn high, i know how to train my body, and know how to eat, but right now im only GH curious, to be honest i probably will end up not doing it but hell u never know!!!!!

Well good luck.

Thread Information