rrrddd is offline Junior Member

Forgive Me For Asking

I AM A NEWCOMER TO THE AS WORLD. I HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING IT FOR APPROX 6 MONTHS. I LIVE IN AN AREA OF THE USA WHERE LOCAL SUPPLIERS ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN AND WHEN THEY SHOW UP, YOU WILL PAY THROUGH THE NOSE. PLEASE DONT FLAME ME FOR ASKING BUT;
    RELATIVELY SPEAKING, HOW SAFE IS BUYING ONLINE
    HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU CAN TRUST A WEBSITE
    ARE THERE BETTER ONE'S OUT THERE THAN OTHERS AND IF SO, WHICH ONES''''' NO FLAME PLEASE'''''

I HAVE SPENT THE LAST THREE DAYS LOOKING FOR THESE ANSWERS ON AR, BUT REALLY COULDN'T GET ANYWHERE. THANKS GUYS AND I UNDERSTAND IF YOU IGNORE THIS POST.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    buying online is a crapshoot if you dont know what youre doing. check the scammer lists that various boards put up. keep your ear to the ground as well. things are very tight at this time, and unless you know who to turn to it could be a problem. i would suggest you try to pick a website that at least looks legit. then pm a moderator, and ask him or her what they think. and see if that site has references you could email. short of absolute certainty, this is the only process that could possibly save your ass.................

i might suggest reading ptbyjasons thread at the top of this forum as well..........

peace bb79

THANKS BRO, I HAVE READ HIS THREAD AND DIDNT REALLY WANT TO POST THIS BUT IN DESPERATE TIMES, MEN DO DESPERATE THINGS. SORRY AND I'LL TAKE YOUR ADVICE. PEACE

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are about to get plenty of people willing to help you out. I wouldn't trust any of them.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    rickson is right, ignore any pm's or email you get on this subject. scammers just look for posts like this. do your own research, and pm someone you trust when you think youve found something legit.

peace bb79

thanks again guys. i will no longer check this post for replys. i am not interested in buying from anyone who contacts me.

Thread Information