Thread: test 200

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

test 200

Hey guys I got offered a great great deal on testerona 200 I was wondering how you guys feel about this stuff and if I should go through with the deal. I am 21 been lifting for a year and a half
    5'11 175

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    test 200 is the back bone of many cycles its good stuff IMO for adding bulk, you might wanna throw in some decca or dbol in there for better results

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i would not do a cycle without t200 as the foundation.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    as i always say: test,test and more test.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    How much a week should I run? Also I would think to take some nolva or proviron along with it to keep the sides down. Does nolva cut down on the water retention also?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    For your first cycle, 400mg/week of test should give you good results. If you throw in some d-bol @ 30mg ED for the first 4-5 weeks than you should blow up.

4plates is offline Banned
    test i love it stacked with deca or eq test at 400 wk deca or eq at 400 also dbol is a great cycle kicker 40-50 mg ed for 4-5 wks works wonders

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    that depends brother.........are you grabbing tornel or brovel t-200 (stay away from brovel t200). tornel makes a decent product. if ya can.........get some testoviron or primoteston as its better quality. shit, ttokkyo cypionate is a good prod as well...........

yes........test is the natural hormone and should form the basis of any and all cycles.........

youll grow well with enanthate ....just give it bout 4wks to fully take effect. oh yea, dont forget to have an anti-estrogen such as liquidex/nolva on hand

Unity66

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I know plenty of guyz who have used t200 and they have gotten great results!

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I love T200 it is one of my "most commonly used" tests! I was on T200 as a base for probably around a year! Can't beat it with the price!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Nathan
    For your first cycle, 400mg/week of test should give you good results. If you throw in some d-bol @ 30mg ED for the first 4-5 weeks than you should blow up.

Don't blow up! Then you won't be able t o post results.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    T-200 is good shit...Brovel has a bad name but it's good shit for the price maybe a little undefilled but not dirty....Test weeks 1-10 at 500mgs ,d-bol weeks 1-5 at 30mgs,winny weeks 6-10 at50mgs ED....AND THEN YOU'LL BE STACKED MAKE SURE YOUR DIET IS CLEAN....clomid 3 weeks after last shot

tomcat is offline Junior Member

y is this?

hey Unitty66,
    why did u say "oh yea, dont forget to have an anti-estrogen such as liquidex/nolva on hand "

does this kind of test require to take an antiestrogen during the cylce?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey tommy boy.

You should ALWAYS have an anti-e on hand JUST incase. You may never have to take it out of the blister, but better be safe than sorry.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey John,
    Im not your Papa, but your correct

At least I don't think I am.

I would run the test at more than 500mg/week if you aren't going to stack it with anything, or at least not anything really strong. But taper up to assess your vulnerability to gyno and/or other sides.

For example, I used to start around 400mg/week and add 100mg each week till I reached 800-1000mg. I am very resistant to side effects (knock on wood), so now I just start right off the bat with 700+mg a week. I like to split up the dosage into 3-7 times a week. Sometimes I just do 1/2 cc to 3/4 cc every day to keep the levels steady.

Just some personal experiences...... but ALWAYS test your tolerances first!!! You never know, you may see symptoms of gyno at only 400mg a week..... everybody is different!

Peace

Thread Information