CarbonCopy is offline Member

Question Deep Thoughts by CarbonCopy

Just thinking to myself and mybe this is to much on the conspiracy theory tip, but ever wonder who is watching what we post? Thank god for PGP!

Peace

brad is offline New Member
    who knows and who cares. I'm getting alot of helpful info and so is everyone else This site is awesome!

brad

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by brad
    who knows and who cares. I'm getting alot of helpful info and so is everyone else This site is awesome!

brad

Now that's what I like to hear!!!

And to answer your question, yes anyone can read these posts. There have been people on other boards who have turned people in before. Everyone has to be careful what they post. This board is all about education, that's why sources are not allowed. You post a source and you are putting yourself and the source at a great risk. We built this site so that people could do things the right way. It is built so that people can learn from others mistakes. No one can stop everyone from using steroids , but if you are going to do it we want you to do it in a way that is least harmful to yourself.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Good post PT.

- I guarantee that their are feds and DEA reading this. All AS sited are being monitored. But we can talk all we want. That is freedom of speech, and that is all we're doing. No one on this site (I hope), is selling shit. So, we are doing nothing illegal. We're just conversing.

Hey guys don't get my wrong I am all for freedom of speech and I happen to be a huge fan of this site. Really I don’t care what drugs people want to put in their body. Just like I don’t think people should care what drugs I want to put in mine. Like you said education is the key here. That’s why it’s best to be educated in all aspects of what you may choose to say or do and to know your rights. Sorry I didn’t mean to freak anyone out. But, hey sometimes you gotta cover your ass…

Peace

4plates is offline Banned
    whos to say these fbi or dea agents arent juicing them selfs.
    some of these guys are the biggest law breakers going(but im not sterotyping anyone) think about it

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    wasn't ronnie coleman in NYPD for liek 10 years?? I'm sure he's all natural though, so no problems

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Uhhh yeah, alllllll natturallll.....

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    There is a cop on another board, and he will tell you exactly that!

He is a cool bro that just happens to use gear and feels like the rest of us.... The government regs. on steroid useage is , let's say , uncalled for!

Oh... this isn't the gummy bears chat room... I must be in the wrong place. HA HA

bass

basskiller: ROTFL!! That was funny..

Thread Information