Thread: Sust Flu?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Sust Flu?

Hey bros! Im having trouble sleeping at night. Also waking up in pools of sweat and lost my appetite. Could this be Sust flu coming on?? Im really only guessing here. Buuut,,,iiiiii,,,,ummmm,,,errrrrr,,,,ahhhhh just up'd my Sust another 250mgs this week to a total of 750mgs... Are there any other symptoms i should look for? Can i take anything to help it? Thxs bros!!

OG

roch is offline Member
    is that all you are taking is the sust? no t3, clen , etc... I'm taking sust and t3 right now and have lost my appetite and have nasty night sweats too. nothing has helped that I've tried. I'm alsi very achy, have you had any of that?

Hey Bro!

Im runnin 200mgs Deca x2, 250mgs Sust x3, 30mgs dbol x7 and 10mgs Nolv x7...Sounds pretty close to what im feeling...Lost my appetite, night sweets like i just got out of a shower and im also achy and feel drained. My workout yesterday sucked! Ohh and i also keep waking up all through the night...errrrrrrr

OG

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    Remember that t-3 burns muscle

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member

how long does this last

i am dying, how lond does this last???

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup does sound like sus flu, are you tired most of the time especially in the afternoon? Just keep plenty of vitamin C (I took a multivitamin when I was doing it) and the sus flu didn't seem to be as bad. Just stick with it, it will get better.

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    OG I had it to and it lasted a week and a half. Then woke up one morning and it was gone. It's a bad feeling but hang in there, it will all be worth it.

MAX30

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Ya, don't give up bro, it could last a couple days, a week, and max30 said he had it for a week and a half.

Originally posted by MAX30
    OG I had it to and it lasted a week and a half. Then woke up one morning and it was gone. It's a bad feeling but hang in there, it will all be worth it.

MAX30
    Thxs guys! Im feeling a little better now. Still dont have my appetite back and im still waking up in sweets. But its not as bad. This is week 5 for deca and week 4 for sust. Everything is starting to kick in..
    thxs again!!

OG

Thread Information