qwda65 is offline New Member

Question is thier anything like this out thier?

ok iam 18 5-11 ,170 and i have been working out on and off for about 3 years,case of football.but know iam getting for real i was consitering roids but i dont whant the side effects.i was just wondering if thier is any stack that is out thier that i can tack.that would be like a cycle of roids well of course it wont be as good but just ad some weight .i cant realy take creiaten case my kidnys hurt will iam on it ?????? any thing would help thank you

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    im not gonna be the one to say your too young because im young myself.... but u dont sound very educated on the subject at all. my suggestion would be to look up every profile on this website, check out the posts on this board and give it a little bit of time. youll learn a whole shitload of info in the first few days and youll have an idea about what will pack on size, cut u up etc..... as far as sides, everything has sides.. even creatine as u say it hurts yer kidneys... as far as thats concerned yer prob. not drinkin enough water, but thats not the point....its a decision in which u have to weigh the pros and cons.... there is so much stuff out there that reverse/eliminate and change the effects of steroids its hard to believe... put in a little effort and then come to us with and actual cycle question, then im sure every1 will be eager to help, until then, happy huntin!

Psycho

Grant is offline Member
    do research first, then ask questions

qwda65 is offline New Member
    ok sorry iam new to this board

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Your too young to start AS. Find some creatine that doesnt hurt you. If you take Creatine, Protein and L-glut and eat right, you will gain some muscle. You have to train hard, dont go in the gym and just go through the movements, but your ass in there.

Thread Information