laiterman is offline New Member

Question Getting gear out side US

If an order was put in for some gear outside the united states, what are the chances of getting caught. Is there a way to get the gear safely with out getting arrested. I have heard that once you have gotten your package you should wait a few days before opening it. As you can tell i have never ordered anything over seas. Can any one help me out.

Thanks laiterman

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Whats up man, the first post ever one AR, and you just want to know how to get gear? Hmm.. There is never any 100% way to get an illeagal package into the US, unless you tunnel your way from the mexican boarder.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    There is never any 100% way to get an illeagal package into the US, unless you tunnel your way from the mexican boarder.
    You bastard! What are you doing giving away my secret!

Anyhow, you are taking a risk by ordering anything that is illegal. Coming from overseas is just another risk that you have to take because it will go through customs. Domestics are many times safer, but still will not be 100%. You will pay more for domestics but that is the route that I would prefer if I had to order anything.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Use plastic. My source puts everything in plastic. If its metal and its goes through security you'll probally not get it.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    Whats up man, the first post ever one AR, and you just want to know how to get gear? Hmm.. There is never any 100% way to get an illeagal package into the US, unless you tunnel your way from the mexican boarder.
    the mexican drug dealers tried that a couple of years ago and got busted! The tunnel went between two chicken farms I believe!

Thread Information