Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member

Reusing the same syringe.

Guys,

I use the same syringe each week. I keep it clean using rubbing alcohol before and after I use it. Is this OK to do or should I be using a new syringe every time?

Also, I store my gear in a dark place at room temp.
    Can injectables grow bacteria if it is not kept in the refrigerator?

Braz_Machine
    Last edited by Braz_Machine; 08-22-2001 at 07:41 AM.

Kullman is offline Member
    That is the dirtiest unsafest thing I have ever heard. What is wrong w/ you??? Just order some offline. First of all each time you use it you are making it more dull. So you use the same needle to draw and inject every week.??????? When you get an infection you deserve it. And no they can't grow bacteria. Dude no flame but you do not sound like you should be doing gear at all

Kull

The only reason I was doing it was because I was told by one of the guys on the board that it was ok. He went by the name of roidwarrior.

I only used the syringe twice now. I could tell it was a little dull the second time. I can't buy syringes in the great state of Minnesota so I have to buy on line. But the only size I can get is a 24 guage 1 inch. Will this work with Sust and Deca ? If not where can I get syringes on line?

Braz_Machine

Bro you can't believe everything people on the board tell you, sometimes it is like the blind leading the blind. You can try www.androusa.com www.carecenter.com their are a bunch bro there was a post on this a while ago search for it.

Kull

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Listen I have never injected but .....I have injected things at work and even the most sterile things have a certain amount of bacteria.Trust me I,ve seen it under a microscope.

NEVER EVER USE THE SAME NEEDLE/SYRINGE IF YOU DO YOU ARE GOING TO SUBJECT YOURSELF TO SERIOUS HEALTH IMPLICATIONS

For the sake of a few £ buy and use clean ones everytime I don,t care what anyone else recommends you just don,t do it.

If it is sealed in the fridge it will not grow bacteria and I agree totally with Kullman are you sure you should be doing AS?

Billy

I've been working out for over 10 years now. I'm 29 years old 220lbs 5'11" 14% bf. And I decided it was time to take the next step.

So yes, I'm sure I am ready to do AS. I'm not an idiot. I was just taking advice from someone I thought I could trust.

Like I said I only used the same syringe twice. I thought to myself this can't be right so that is why I posted the question.

Thanks for the help. But you don't need to cut me when you don't know my background. You guys are very helpfull. But when guys get cut they don't like to post questions because they feel like there asking stupid questions. I would rather ask a stupid question and be safe than to take a risk and not ask at all.

Thanks for the help guys.
    Braz_Machine

Mike Guest
    Hey go easy on him fellas - bro you CAN use the same SYRINGE twice but NOT the same needle - as for roidwarrior - dont listen to a damn thing he tells you he's a scammer and a fuck. I sometimes use the same syringe and keep it soaked in alcohol through the week - but NEVER the same needle

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Hey Braz if you think I flamed you ....I did,nt if I was going to I would have made sure of it.

You can buy syringes that are intended for more that single use.IF you use Mikes way it is safe but bro never the needle,

And yeah its better to ask a stupid question than not at all ... not that it was a stupid question and I should have read my own post b,c using the same syringe is OK as the fluid you are using is clean.

you CAN use the same needle to just draw the fluid up out of the vial as long as you keep it in alcohol

Well I think that clears that up!!

Billy

Hey bro I did not mean anything personal by what I said. Nobody should be afraid to ask a question on this board, that is what it's for. Don't be afriad to ask stupid questions, that is how you learn, we have all been there. Your right, it is better to ask then to end up hurting yourself. Sorry if you thought I was flaming you bro

Kull

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    i use a 22 guage needle to draw out and then use a 25 guage to push it in you should have no problem with your injections. for christ sake dont use a dirty pin what is 3 bucks for ten????

Thanks Bros,
    Later

Braz_Machine

The original jason Guest
    by the way you should be able to get away with a 24g 1" in the quads for sust and deca u just wont be able to draw up with it, dont just think you can t get any all the guys on here will help you just ask id rather post them out than see people injure themselves because of dirty works if u need anything just ask people you will get what you need

peace
    jason

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

1-800-JEFFERS

THEY'LL SEND YOU A CATALOG.I'M NOT SOURCE LISTING AM I?HAHA.FUCK I'D RATHER GET YELLED AT BY PEEPS ON THE BOARD THAN SEE SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOU.GOTTA LOOK OUT FOR MY BROTHERS, RIGHT?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I only use the same NEEDLE for Liquidex and only because that's for oral use only. I just clean the top of the vial and the needle with an alcohol swab. I only do this cause I'd lose too much Liquidex each time I take it for my liking. I have yet to use the same syringe for injecting and I also use a different needle to draw the liquid out of the vial than I do to inject it. Even poking the needle through the rubber stopper dulls the pin.

mega_man is offline New Member

new pins...ALWAYS!!!

A new pin cost a few pennies. A little infection could cost you your life!

go lift.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    getpins.com they have greatdeals on everything. also depending on where u live you could buy them in your local pharm. later bro

Nate_Dog is offline Member

YOU WHAT?

SLAP YOURSELF?

Why not go share a needle with some dude in the street! That is the same territory.

I wont even begin to explain how bad this is. I have seen way to sterilize pins but who would bother in this day and age,.. when they are so cheap!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Hey do you guys have a needle exchange centre? i found one 0n wednesday and what happens is the needles and barrels can only be sold as a whole for $1 each so you get 5 or 10 then once they have been used you take them back and they exchange them for new ones free of charge. Sweet deal eh...............HITMAN

Kromo50 is offline Junior Member
    hey man got www.getpinz.com u can get needles and it is cheap fuck dont use the sameone

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    I PERSONALY GET MY PINS AT TTHE LOCAL CVS 22 GAGE 1.5 " 3CC FOR .18 CENTS A PEICE

DONT BE CHEAP I NEVER USE THE SAME NEEDLE OR SYRINGE

Uconish is offline Member
    If your gonna send all this money on good quality AS why would you want to mess all of it up by not spending a couple of bucks and stocking up on pins and syringes

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    go to getpinz.com

alevok Guest
    Bro please discard your syringe after use. I always use two syringe for one injection, once needle touches the bottom of glass it loses sharpness and it will hurt you. So I place second needle for my injection.

Biggin969 is offline New Member

Do not ever use the same needles!

My brother used to swab the same needles with alcohol. Later he started suffering the symptoms of heaptitis B. He has never used drugs ( aside from steroids ), worked in healthcare, etc.etc. Pretty sure that he contracted it through his conitinual reusing of needles( he did not share).

Needless to say the Hepatatis B was treatable through interferon for several months. Interferon has some very bad side affects almost always.

I have ordered syringes from a suggested vendor on this site and they are very cheap and readily available. Try to stay away from the veternary syringes as well.

SouthbeachDreams is offline Junior Member
    Here's another great site for pinz http://www.harrellmedical.com/nursin...20syringes.htm

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro i have used the same syringe twice, but that's it.... besides they're so cheap just order some more.... I doubt if you're gonna get an infection if you keep it clean, but that fucker is gonna get real dull after a couple of shots and then LOOK OUT!!!! OUCH!!!!!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Bro i would definatley change syringes each time you inject.In fact I dont see how you can inject after using it more than once cause there was a few times where I would hit vessels then I would stick myself again and it would hurt like a mofo.

rockyII is offline New Member
    is it OK to use the pin to draw out of vial more than once?

durbin22 is offline Member
    Rocky I think that's okay just get a fresh pin for injecting. A dull pin does not go in easy.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    www.getpinz.com 3 day delivery.

freakmaster is offline Junior Member
    hope this helps:www.getpinz.com

reb_man_03 is offline New Member
    hey guys, what kind of package do they send you the needles in? I don't want anyone to know that i'm having that shit shipped to my house, you know what i mean.

excalibur is offline Junior Member
    They are sent discreetly. Says so right on the website.

"All packages are sent discreetly in USPS approved boxes.

The order, label, and credit card charge will show our business name, GPZ Services"

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    I bought from androusa.com and turned around and sold the ones i didn't need for more than i bought them for.

r2ii is offline Junior Member
    www.getpinz.com -- thats the hook up right there bros

getpinz.com is the *%$@

I wish that you could talk to this guy I know who almost died from that same practice. He used the same syringe twice and, spent over $3000 getting an absess cut out of his left butt cheek. When admitted to the ER he had a temperature of 104F.
    He had to have a 3in square check hacked out to remove the infected tissue. If you haven't read enough to know that reusing needles WILL kill you, then you have no business doing AS. A box of 100 syringes costs $18. You have no excuse to be risking your life.

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    I don't wanna get flamed here but I got a similar question to Rocky. What I do is I save the pin i used last time and use that as a drawing pin. Once said stuff is drawn in I use the new pin to inject. Then when I'm done I keep that pin and throw out the pin I used to draw. I have been lately thinking this isn't the best way as my shoulder has been hurting lately

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    i just order getpinz.com, how long does the shipping normally take? are they quick?

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomstampr
    I don't wanna get flamed here but I got a similar question to Rocky. What I do is I save the pin i used last time and use that as a drawing pin. Once said stuff is drawn in I use the new pin to inject. Then when I'm done I keep that pin and throw out the pin I used to draw. I have been lately thinking this isn't the best way as my shoulder has been hurting lately
    dude don't do it. new pin, new injection site, every time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information