Thread: Nile Sust amps?

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

Nile Sust amps?

I have never used nile sust before, but I noticed all of them are different sizes and some are a little underfilled, they have exp. and batch number on them, and from all the pics of real sust they seem identical, is this normal?

Swede22 is offline New Member
    Yep, i have seen a couple to, aslo with different sizes and also with different print. Are they fake?

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    So everything is legit with the amps EXCEPT that they are underfilled? Are they all underfilled or do the levels not match each other when you line up all the amps side by side.

So everything is legit with the amps EXCEPT that they are underfilled? Are they all underfilled or do the levels not match each other when you line up all the amps side by side.

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    no not all are underfiled, the print is the same, just the amp sizes are different, and some are underfilled, not all. they are underfilled byt like 1/4 of a cc or 1/2 a cc, is this normal?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I just used some of the older batch of nile sus.... the ones without any batch number or exp dates.... all seemed to be underfilled.... most amps were only about .8 cc's, but they were legit and worked well.... keep in mind some some of the sus stays in the pin itself so you are losing a little sustanon with each shot....

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    I have the same sus. It is good shit. My amps are all diferent sizes and they are not all filled equal.....some more....some less. That is one way you can tell they are not fake. Your good to go.

Pump

jeter557629 is offline New Member
    just got green niles, all a little underfilled but all the same when compared with some yellow karachis i have..no batch or expiration as well....are these legit?? old style or new style??

jet

Thread Information