LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Question Cycle/Vacation..Advise NEEDED ASAP!

Hi guys, I'm sure you have all seen my diary.....Anyhow, I am entering my 7th week on my T200/EQ cycle on Monday.....However, this Wednesday, I am leaving to go to the Bahamas for 4 nights, 5 days... I leave on this Wednesday, and come back on Sunday.....

I need to take a shot on Thursday...how can I bring my shot for that 1 day over to the bahamas via the airplane? Should I pre-load it in a syringe? What should I do? It's 1cc of T200 and 1cc of EQ mixed....I'm not sure how to safely get that 1 shot across so I can take it on Thursday while I'm there....Thanks for the advice!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bro, I wouldn't try to take that on a plane...I don't think it wouyld ruin your cycle to miss one shot...that's just my opinion

BUMP for more opinions PLEASE guys......

What about taking my shot Monday like normal, and then Wednesday morning instead of thursday for that 1 week? I would take it Wednesday @ like 8:00 AM before I leave for the plane......It would be 1 day off, but only for that 1 week......That would have to be my ONLY option unless I can get that shot over there!

P.S. I completely forgot to think that I'm not supposed to DRINK on my cycle!!!!!! In the Bahamas, you only have to be 18 to drink, and I planned on probably drinking a little here and there...not getting drunk every day/night, but maybe at night time having a few shots or a strawberry daquiri by the pools...what do you guys think? Is it a NO-NO and I should try my absolute best to avoid? That would suck....
    Last edited by LookingtoCut; 07-20-2002 at 06:18 PM.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Take your shot Wednesday and enjoy your vacation. You are using long esters it will make absolutely no difference. You will be ok drinking a little bit. Relax and remember it is a vacation treat it as such.

Rickson, thanks a ton man....

Can anybody 2nd his adivce? Please let me hear more input on :

1) Bringing shot over there

2) Taking shot Wednesday instead of Thursday

3) Drinking a little here and there on vacation!!!!!!

Thank you guys SOOOO much...

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'm still a newbie, but I feel Rickson is right. Take the shot Wednesday, and go enjoy your vacation. But remember to take it easy on the alcohol. JMO Have a good time

shorty2big is offline Member
    forget the shot. It's not going to break you. Trust me. Jsut relax on your vacation adn have fun.

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    is AS legal there? i have no idea, might be able to take your dose locally and not worry about any of those options

PUMP is offline Associate Member
    Man, take the shot on Wed. and enjoy your vacation. Just becareful on the drinking. A little bit of drinking here.....a little there. Enjoy!!

Pump

Hey guys, thanks for all the advice, I greatly appreciate it!

I decided to just take my shot on Wednesday morning instead, and to drink to a minimal while I'm there, maybe here and there....if I even do, which I doubt I will.....

Anyways, one more problem I thought of......What do I do about taking my Liquidex while I'm there? I need a syring and my vial to measure it up with!!!!!! I can pre-load it, but then I still have to bring the syringe.......

What if I pre-load the syringe with L-Dex, and I pop off the pin, so there is NO metal to set off the metal detectors, and bring it on the plane in my pocket....It will be all plastic, so there shouldn't be a problem, right?

Would that work, or do I NEED the pin to measure it?

BUMP above...I'm leaving in LESS than 24 hours!!!!!!!

Someone PLEASE Help....

Thread Information