jackedp is offline New Member

trembolone acetate

Last nite when i was at a party one of my buddies showed me a bottle with a screw off top. On the bottle it said trembolone acetate it says contains 5% etoh, 1-2% ccl4 in a sterile sesame oil. Is a yellow color at the bottom you can see little particles. Im pretty sure its finaject what you guys think. Should i try or...

any replies guys any think i should hit it up or what

It smells like paint thinner any have any answers

Seaoro693 is offline Junior Member
    Location? Have seen simalar stuff floating around lately. My bro just finished up a cycle of that. He loved it. Im gonna start up a cycle including that tren in the next couple of weeks.

Lush is offline Associate Member

Re: trembolone acetate

Originally posted by jackedp
    Last nite when i was at a party one of my buddies showed me a bottle with a screw off top. On the bottle it said trembolone acetate it says contains 5% etoh, 1-2% ccl4 in a sterile sesame oil. Is a yellow color at the bottom you can see little particles. Im pretty sure its finaject what you guys think. Should i try or...
    Wierd shit. the etoh is ethanol. Usually it's benzyl alcohol but ethanol is cool too. CCl4 is carbon tetrachloride. A good organic solvent. never heard of it in juice before. I can't remember if it's poisonous/dangerous or not.
    maybe one of the other bro's with more chemistry experience will know.

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like tren , if anything just filter again to get particles out and maybe bake to steralize.

If i heat it up in the microwave in the bottle will that work to steralize it?

My location is in MA

Any have any replies on this please guys if any has any info help because im thinking of hittin up

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If you're unsure...wait. No need to rush in, be patient. BTW...how many cycles have you done? What are you planning on running besides the tren ? How long and at what dosage do you want to run it? How old are you? How long have you been training? What is your diet like? What are your goals? Answer these questions and when can assit you better.

Ive done 1 cycle it was a finaplix . I took it orally so didnt really see any gains. I am planning on running a shot of finaject every otha day and a shot of winnie every otha day. I am 18 i have been working out for about 3 years. I have been trying to bulk and have a little success naturally but i have put on some fat as well. So now im gonna clean my diet up and cycle the two of those and hope to gain good lean muscle and shed some of the fat

JRob is offline Associate Member
    CCl4 is a carcinogen

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by jackedp
    Ive done 1 cycle it was a finaplix. I took it orally so didnt really see any gains. I am planning on running a shot of finaject every otha day and a shot of winnie every otha day. I am 18 i have been working out for about 3 years. I have been trying to bulk and have a little success naturally but i have put on some fat as well. So now im gonna clean my diet up and cycle the two of those and hope to gain good lean muscle and shed some of the fat
    1) 18 is too young. There is no way in hell you have even come close to what you could accomplish naturally.

2) Finaplix is NOT meant to be taken orally! Who in blue blazes recommended that to you? I hope you were not taking fina pellets

3) Tren (fina) is not a begginers drug and you are a beginner. It can be quite toxic

4) Tren (fina) ismost effective when administered every day (not eod)and should not be run any longer than 6 weeks because of it's toxicity.

5) Winstrol is a 17aa and should be run no longer than 6 weeks because it is hard on the liver.

6) Winstrol will not burn fat niether will tren. The only thing that will do that is diet and cardio.

7) No flame bro, but it's apparent that you really need to do alot more research before you even consider doing a cycle.

Thread Information