nickjr73 is offline 1,000th Member

This requires the experienced-Please help

I Have:
    deca 300mg 10ml
    EQ 50mg 50ml
    500 dbols 5mg each
    20 amps of sten(testosterone )
    Im 6 foot 2 and 245 pounds and lookin to put on some good lean muscle. This will be my 3rd cycle in about five years Im just confused on how to cycle all of this. I read alot on the board but still there so many different opinions on how to cycle these. Some say dont cycle deca and eq some say do. Whats the best way to combine these AS's. Any opinions would be appreciated.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    bro

you really need to get somemore test, EQ, or deca . You can save the EQ or the deca for another cycle. D-bols you have plenty. example:

wk 1-10 test 400-500mg/wk
    wk 1-10 deca or EQ 400mg/wk
    wk 1-4 dbol 35mg/day

just my .02

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Tru! Id stick with either EQ or Deca ..Not both. Also depends on what ur looking for in ur cycle? Bulk, go with the Deca. More harder and cut, vascular go with EQ. Try this....10 week cycle
    400mgs deca x2
    500mgs test x2
    35mgs dbol x7 weeks 1 - 5

Also have nolvadex and clomid on hand. Hope this helps?

OG

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Ooppps! Diesel must have been replying at the same time. Diesel's the man!! I'd listen to him...

OG

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    just for the record I use deca and EQ at the same time. I'm 35 and 200-300mg/deca/wk is great for my joints! Old man you know!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Run the test a week longer than the EQ or Deca and do clomid 2wks after test, 3wks after EQ/Deca

I would run either the EQ or the Deca and save one for a later cycle.
    I would do
    Wks 1-11 400mg Test
    Wks 1-10 400mg EQ
    Wks 1-4 30-50mg dbol
    Clomid wks 13-16 on a 300/100/50 split
    Nolva on hand
    Arimidex if affordable

Get bromocriptine if running the Deca

Braski is offline Junior Member
    Checkout the educational forum regarding DECA and EQ in the same cycle. Many will tell you no way but they are misinformed. Someone posted a reply to this issue that took the time research this issue determined that although they compete for the same receptor sites most drugs we take compete for this site and therefore uptake of the compound is not limited. The drugs although very similar in chemical make up do have pronounced different effects on the human body. Regarding the AS you have. I am confident that you willl need more EQ since it is a slow acting compound and better taken over duration with long layoff between cycles. Looks like plenty of D-bol and Deca should suffice for 8-10 weeks at a moderate dosage. Not sure about test and also what about anti-e's. Email some of the moderators with your stats and long and short term goals.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I like to use deca & Eq together.It's worked great for me. I hate sten though!!!!

Thanks for all the responses. You guys have been a great help. The debate continues on with the deca /eq stack!! What to do???Ummmmmm??? The Sten is 120 mg/2 ml each amp. Should I do one or two amps per week? IM in the process of getting my clomid and arimadex.
    I shouldnt use the anti e's until i feel the side effects right? Itchy nipples or swollen tits.......

Thanks diesel. You've been a great help. I 'll keep you guys posted with my results.......

Thread Information