flamethrower is offline New Member

Angry Want Deca but have drug test twice year, what to do?

I play minor league baseball and we are tested twice a year for everything. I am not sure exactly which test they use, but it is a urine sample and they test the ph before you are finished. They also said that the test are so accurate that they can determine which steriod you took. What should I do, take the Deca and dope the test or take an alternative. Major leaguers don't get tested obviously, but we do. Any suggestions? Thank you

Original plan:

8 week cycle of Deca and winstol

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Nandrolone deconate (deca ) is detectable in your system up to 18 months after your last administration of the drug.

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Yea...don't do deca . It stays in you system the longest. EQ or Test would be better IMO.
    BTW...trace amount of deca can be detected in your system months and months after you cease use.

flamethrower is offline New Member
    Is there any way to beat the test, that is reliable. Or should I just consider another AS. What would be the best substitute for Deca . Equ., Primo.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    deca is a designer steroid anyways if you will...stick with what works, test. plain and simple. all these designer steroids imo are a waste unless you are precontest or on mtvs grind.

Thread Information