mesomorf is offline New Member

Thumbs up Enanthate + Dbol for 1st cycle...Lotsa Q's

Hi there,

Well ive decided that i may use Test Enanthate and Dianobol for my first cycle. As for my background stats:

26 yr old Male
    5ft 8in
    Lifting for 8 years
    Powerlifting for 5 years
    Weigh 82kg or 180lbs

Squat 240kg or 530lb
    Bench 170kg or 375lb
    Deadlift 290kg or 640lbs

My main goal is to push as much weight as possible in BIG 3 lifts, and some size would be nice too, but primarily strength (Hopefully 270kg Sq, 185kg bench and 320kg dead). Oh yeah...and id prefer to avoid growing man-boobs.

Never juiced before. I feel now is the time. I want to avoid stuff that will stay in the system more than 6 mths (ie. Deca is out then) as i may want to compete again within the next 12 months. I had considered doing Trenbolone along with the Test and Dbols, but i think ill keep it simple and cheaper by just doing the test and dbol . How would this cycle be constructed? My attempt is as follows:

Wks 1-5 Dbols 30mg/day split into 3 doses
    Wks 1-10 Test Enanthate 500mg/wk (or maybe 250mg on mon and 250mg on fri of each week)

Usual precautions with Nolvadex and post cycle clomid.

My questions are:

------------------------------------------

Should i get Arimidex , or should Nolva do the trick? Im trying to save money but dont want tits either. Is gyno an issue for a first time user of AAS or is it unlikely i would have a problem with gyno my first cycle?

Should i split the enanthate into 2 injections per week or just use one every 5 days, or one per week?

Is my dosage of dbol adequate considering my background and weight?

If i have Nolva and clomid, should i bother with/substitute proviron ?

Clomid starts 2 weeks after last testo injection? IS this correct based on half life of enanthate?

Should i frontload the enanthate or just stick to 500mg/wk?

And possibly one of the dumber questions you've been asked... When using Trenbolone Acetate with DMSO and applying cream to skin, why is it applied to vascular area to facilitate carrying it to bloodstream? Since test and other injections are done intra-muscularly and we avoid veins and bloodstreams (ie. aspirating to make sure), why would we target veins with DMSO method? Couldnt it be rubbed into ones arse or thighs around same area as usual injection site?

----------------------------------

Sort of a mixture of excitement and fear about starting first cycle thanks to the stories ive been reading about bungled injections, hitting nerves, blood spurting out, and all the other freaky ****!

Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

Cheers,

Mesomorf

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Looks alright to me , but if it were me I would run about 400mg EQ weeks 1-10 also. You should be alright with nolva and clomid at the end of your cycle.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Should i get Arimidex , or should Nolva do the trick? Im trying to save money but dont want tits either. Is gyno an issue for a first time user of AAS or is it unlikely i would have a problem with gyno my first cycle?

Gyno disposition depends on the individual not the cycle experience, IMO having Nolva on hand surfices.

Should i split the enanthate into 2 injections per week or just use one every 5 days, or one per week?

Two injections MON/THUR or SUN/WED

Is my dosage of dbol adequate considering my background and weight?

I'd say up to 40mg

If i have Nolva and clomid, should i bother with/substitute proviron ?

Clomid Post Cycle, Nolva if gyno occurs, you can take Proviron as an Armidex Substitute, Inferior but I like the harden properties.

Clomid starts 2 weeks after last testo injection? IS this correct based on half life of enanthate?

Two weeks is spot on.

Should i frontload the enanthate or just stick to 500mg/wk?

stick to 500mg.

AS for DMSO, talking about two different absorbtion processes, Injection is absorb into the blood stream via intramuscluar injection, the DMSO would not absorb into bloodstreem if it had to pass through so much muscle, thats why a vascular area is required.

Peace

RBD85 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im doing the exact same cycle just started yesterday. My question is why is it necessary to do two injections a week? I was planning on and did 2cc's a week (one injection). That was the reason i went with enth. over sust so I wouldnt have to do 2-3 injections a week although last nights injection was so easy and painless, ass is sore as hell now though.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Two times a week just to ensure it stays consistantly in your body without any declines.
    Every 3.5 days is good. Sustanon is usually every other day from what I have heard and from what I have done.
    My cycle is gonna be similar to the above
    Dbol for 5 weeks, not four and also running 40 mgs
    Test Eth for 12 weeks at 600 mgs only because I have the 400mg bottles.
    Injecting every 3 days.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I would run liquid-dex throughout the cycle. It will only cost you $50 or so. The benefit is that it keeps you from bloating up and prevents gyno. L-dex inhibits Estrogen conversion... Nolva blocks the receptors (so with Nolva there is still estrogen in you system, it just doesn't have anythign to attach to). You can certainly get by without L-dex, but I think the "dex" would be $50 well spent. I'm running it at .5mg day with my 500mg test enanth cycle. If you need more info, PM me.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    I would run liquid-dex throughout the cycle. It will only cost you $50 or so.
    I agree that liquidex would be a good addition to this cycle, as well as the eq. But liquidex ain't that cheap! I've run it with two 10-12 week cycles and went through an 80mg bottle each time! Cost me about $120.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    oops, you're right. I pay $45 for a 30ml bottle, but it takes 2 bottles to get through a 10 week cycle + PCT. OK, so you will need to spend $100 (including shipping), but it is still worth it!

yeah i get my 30ml bottle for 45 too just like 100571, its good stuff

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Should i get Arimidex , or should Nolva do the trick? Im trying to save money but dont want tits either. Is gyno an issue for a first time user of AAS or is it unlikely i would have a problem with gyno my first cycle? by your goals, I would just use nolva. 20mg ED

Should i split the enanthate into 2 injections per week or just use one every 5 days, or one per week? i like every 3rd of 4th day so yes, 2x a week

Is my dosage of dbol adequate considering my background and weight? ya its your first cycle anyways, i think its fine

If i have Nolva and clomid, should i bother with/substitute proviron ? i wouldnt given the choice

Clomid starts 2 weeks after last testo injection? IS this correct based on half life of enanthate? in a round about way, its based on the clearance time

Should i frontload the enanthate or just stick to 500mg/wk? stick with what ya got

And possibly one of the dumber questions you've been asked... When using Trenbolone Acetate with DMSO and applying cream to skin, why is it applied to vascular area to facilitate carrying it to bloodstream? Since test and other injections are done intra-muscularly and we avoid veins and bloodstreams (ie. aspirating to make sure), why would we target veins with DMSO method? Couldnt it be rubbed into ones arse or thighs around same area as usual injection site? its doubtful it will absorb that far and reach your muscles, IM shots goto the muscles as blood flow is reached throughout your muscles, unlike your skin and fat cells.

Thread Information