2timer is offline Senior Member

Question I need seroius help on stacking

I have already used sustenol with extream results I went from 192 to 211 then I shredded down to 198 I couldnt ask anymore .... anyways I just wanted to mention my past experience but now I want to stack I was wondering does anyone know deca with d-ball and masteron would this be effective stack and should I take anti-estrogen and liver aid products----this 8 weeks cycle? and is this the SAFEST CYCLE?

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Just out of curiosity, where are you getting masteron ?? If its the euro shit, and you can actually find any, its going to run you quite a bit. If its ** forget about it, its proviron , not mast.

I think test and deca for 10 weeks w. dbol to jump start would be best

dq

2timer is offline Senior Member
    I get everything from russia so I can get anythink and everything so anyways is masteron good or dengerous then?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    um the real masteron was stoped beeing produced a while back so if u do ahve some its probably bunk!syntex,from belgium made it and ahs he little skull and crossbones on it.masteron is relatively safe compared to others.anties depends on how prone u are to gyno,just keep them on hand.and no its not the safest cycle ,i men your doing dbol it is 17 alk .so it is toxic tothe liver.and yes i would take liver aid with it.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your Masteron is not real. Do you have a problem with Progesterone sides from Deca ? I think cycles based on Deca should be run for at least ten weeks and know that recovery is a long hard process. I would like to see some winny thrown in at the end. Say weeks 8-14.

Thread Information