chamkila is offline Junior Member

huge pain!! plz help!!

i started my 3rd cycle yesterday after 2 years of being clean, i injected 2cc of Infar Sust 250 in to my right glute, i pulled back on the pin to see if blood came, none, only air, so i injected the 2cc slowly into the muscle, and then i massaged it for about 3 mins, everything seemed fine, no pain till last nite and this morning, i cant even move my leg its that bad now!! it is really really sore and i cant even straighten my leg, please tell me this is normal or am i in trouble, should i go see a physician???

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    should be ok, give it 24-48 hours, see if the pain persists...could be the prop and the ba hopefully, good luck

beachbod is offline Junior Member
    Sounds all too familiar. About the 4th week into my cycle, now on my 8th week, the same exact thing happened expect mine hurt that night to the point where i couldn't walk up the stairs or let alone walk. The pain was the worst I have ever experienced and didnt seem to get anybetter for 3 days. I put a lot of heat on it (heating pads, hot baths, and hot tubs). I tried to rub it out more, but it was so sore that i couldn't even touch it. I showed a couple of my buddies and my left ass check was twice the size of my right and the lump was actually pressing into my lower spine. It will get better, just give it time. Mine occured with sus 250. Keep us posted. Good luck. You will be fine.

chamkila is offline Junior Member
    damn guys thats nuts, i am in so much pain whenever i walk, well i guess its an excuse to get some days off work,
    everyone at works asking me so i just told them i pulled a muscle while working out! thanks for the help, i thought i had f*cked up big time, scared the shit outta me!! thanks again!!

4plates is offline Banned
    why would you inject 2 ccs of 250 mg/ml sus?
    thats why it hurts,next time do 1 cc 2x wk

havoc is offline Junior Member
    why does this happen. i'm doing 2cc of deca right now and the only time it was painful was when I used a 20 ga needle. ( that's all I had at that time. now I have 22 ga.) the lump went away but it got black and blue and was sore. but, i never had the pain you guys are talking about.

Thread Information