Thread: sust pain

ballplayer is offline Junior Member

sust pain

Hey guys,
    I've been reading so much about how sust hurts and all that. Well I took my first shot today ever and it doesn't hurt like some say, it feels like a bruise, to me it feels as if i was hit by a pitch in the ass. Some those of you who have been reading so much about the pain, its not that bad.
    Also I wanted to write in to tell everybody that i'm starting my first ever cycle of sust only. I'm doing...250mg weeks 1-3, 500mgs 4-7, 250mg 8-10. I know some might say i should do 500mg a week the whole time, but I'm thinking since this is my first experience with test that these dosages will do just the trick without causing me to lose flexibility. I'm 6'0 196 right now and I hope to pack on 15-20 pounds of good solid muscle. I'll fill y'all in when i'm done.

grabagear is offline Junior Member

pain

you just took it today? and it doesnt hurt. let us know how you feel in a couple of days from now

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You should run it at 500 mg a week throughout the whole cycle. I didn't want to dissapoint you. I don't feel any pain from sus either.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Hey, wait till tomorrow and see if your still happy. lol And if your smart you will take another shot in 3 days! Do 500mg throughout your cycle bro! It is gonna take about 4 weeks for it to really start kicking in good in 4 weeks! So don't waste your time by just taking 250mg a week anytime during your cycle. And remember you could get the sus flew which means you could be sick for a couple days to, I've heard, a week and a half. I've had the flew for 2 days, and once for a week. You just have to stick with it. Good luck bro!

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    You guys were right, it was much worse a day after but it still isn't that bad. It feels like a bruise. Its already going away and I think I'm going to miss it, so I'm gonna give myself a shot tomorrow in the other cheek and get 500mg this week like everyone keeps saying I should

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Definately run the test at 500mg/wk, there's no need to taper it. It's nice to see that you're listening to all the good advice you're getting.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Glad to hear you took another shot! It will help you get on your way to where you want to be! You will notice the prop in the sus kicking in soon, so your strength will be going up! Keep us up to date on your cycle bro!

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    Different batches have different ba levels in it some get lucky others are in pain. Ba is what hurts.

Thread Information