Thread: extreme pain!

atlien is offline New Member

extreme pain!

stuck 2cc's of test 400 and 1 cc of deca in quad felt fine at the moment until i woke up the next day, now i can barely straighten my leg out, hurts to walk , feels like the juice is moving down my legs my knee is sore now cant bend w/o extreme pain and knee is puffy any ideas to relieve pain

4plates is offline Banned
    2 ccs of t-400 and 1 cc deca .
    im not even going to give a responce to this stupid thread

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    Did you research before you stuck yourself T400 hurts like a mofo. And mixing is ok but 3ccs is too much in one spot do shots twice a week.

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    2cc of t-400, WTF? all i know is your gonna be walking like a pimp for awhile.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Damn, I tried 1cc just to be bad ass, and I paid for that one. I cut mine with EQ now.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    omg i felt the the stinger from 1cc of that fuk*&g shit
    my prayers go out to u bro
    my bottle is still sitting on the shelf from way back

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    bro search t400 and youll see that ive posted some dos and donts about t 400. one things for sure you have learned your lesson the hard way, and i feel for you i did the same thing and it does suck for about 6 days. only time will heal you

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro like they said that shit will cripple ya for like a week seriously yet alone 2 cc s of it ouch!

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    pure poison

atlien is offline New Member
    to anybody thinking of injecting t 400 um dont this shit hurts like hell, throbbing pain havent been back to the gym in 2 days. ive taken sus 250 in the ass this is 5 times worse. walking like a pimp aint the word, i feel like a 0 geezer i think i need a cane. got pissed an shot the shit while i was drunk forgot how much it hurt when i took it 4 months ago i dunno if heating in the microwave helps the pain, but i would rather slam my all my fingers in the door of a car then this shit:

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by atlien
    to anybody thinking of injecting t 400 um dont this shit hurts like hell, throbbing pain havent been back to the gym in 2 days. ive taken sus 250 in the ass this is 5 times worse. walking like a pimp aint the word, i feel like a 0 geezer i think i need a cane. got pissed an shot the shit while i was drunk forgot how much it hurt when i took it 4 months ago i dunno if heating in the microwave helps the pain, but i would rather slam my all my fingers in the door of a car then this shit:
    Taking a shot while you were drunk?!?!

Are you sure you're ready for A/S?....and don't put your shit in the microwave.

Thread Information