Anavar-only Cycle

Would an anavar -only cycle produce results or will it be useless alone?

Thank you,

Derik

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Please take everyone's advice when we tell you are too young. 15 years old is just too far of a stretch to be thinking about A/S. Why are you considering using it...you must have a reason, everyone does.

I don't mean to sound like a prick but like everyone else we are concerned about everyone's well being and I think you could seriously do some damage to yourself.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    anavar only won't do much anyway

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    dude i did roids when i was 15 and one of my balls dropped off better stay clean man,

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro,
    I know this is going to sound harsh but you are everything that makes are lives harder. You are either going to get caught by your parents or do something stupid and hurt yourself. Then this board will get mentioned and even though no one bothers to see that everyone is telling you not to do this they will blame us. There will be a story on 20/20 and a public cry to shut us down. Come back in five years and we will all be glad to help but I for one will not participate in helping you to do something potential harmful when you are to young to fully understand the ramifications of your actions.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Bro,
    I know this is going to sound harsh but you are everything that makes are lives harder. You are either going to get caught by your parents or do something stupid and hurt yourself. Then this board will get mentioned and even though no one bothers to see that everyone is telling you not to do this they will blame us. There will be a story on 20/20 and a public cry to shut us down. Come back in five years and we will all be glad to help but I for one will not participate in helping you to do something potential harmful when you are to young to fully understand the ramifications of your actions.
    Rickson, you know your stuff man...I never really thought about the ramifications in that sense....Derik, if you have this board shut down 'cause you go and do something silly.....well I'm sure you're smarter then that, now aren't you? Nuff said.

Flaco is offline Associate Member
    Man relax whats the rush? I am 18 and am nowhere near ready for a cycle.I almost made the same mistake back then but I realized how much I could accomplish on my own without the stuff.I know you dont want to hear this but your going through puberty and your bound to mess the process up in some way or in another.Eat eat eat and you will grow grow grow..Peace

Thread Information