Thread: T-3

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Question T-3

ok can someone give me the safe and effective way to do T-3. I have 2 bottles of 100 pills 25mcg tabs. What is the best way to take this? A lot of people on here don't know how to use T-3 so I think now is a good time to give everyone a heads up on how to use this stuff safely.

Luke is offline Associate Member
    Geez, you have this stuff, you're thinking of using it but have no idea how??? :-))) Do some search on the forum, there's TONS of info on here. If you still have questions on T3, then get back to us. I'm doing it right now, so pm if you have specific questions. I hope you at least know what it is and what it does :-))) Also, run some AS with T3 or you will loose muscle!!! Do a search on my posts, I asked some questions (like yours) in the past and got some good answers.

I know to run it with AS believe me but I just here about how it can hurt you pretty bad if used improperly that's all. I never used it and would like to know a safe dose to take to get good results.

Luke is offline Associate Member
    OK, few tips:

- don't go over 4-5 weeks (including the 'ease-out' phase)
    - I would keep it at max 75mcg/day, not above 100mcg
    - spend half of the time ramping and staying and max, the other half easing out
    - For instance, first 14 days: 2 days at 25, 2 days at 50, 10 days at 75
    next 15 days: 5 days at 50, 5 days at 25, 5 days at 12.5 mcg/day
    - try to combine it with Clen or ECA
    - for faster results do half hour cardio/day and cut calories (I guess these are obvious...)

Hope it helped a bit.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Luke, I'm sure that works for you but I disagree with most of what you said personally. I don't mean to start an argument at all. I just do no agree.

I always go at least 30 days (but I've been 60 and I liked it)
    I max out at 100-125mcg
    I send most of my time ramping down
    I do agree with the clen and eca. I always cycle eca and clen while I'm on t-3.

Also I always take some sort of Anabolics while on t-3. To counteract T-3's catabolic effect.

Here are a couple rules of thumb Cylceon posted before. (click HERE to see his full post. Its great info by a good bro who really knows his shit)

RULE – 1
    5% of the time is spent ramping up to your maximum
    40% of the time is at your maximum
    55% of the time is spent ramping down to cessation (nothing)

RULE – 2
    Each up/down period is further broken down into equal segments for each dosing level with the emphasis being the dosing level toward the end of the period.

RULE – 3
    I don't ever recommend taking more than 125mcg per day and 100mcg will do for most. Above this amount is quite catabolic without hefty concurrent doses of AAS. There are those who advocate higher doses and it is feasible to do so but IMO the effectiveness gains above 100mcg are not worth it.
    Last edited by RON; 06-25-2002 at 11:58 PM.

DrStacks is offline Junior Member
    i believe that T-3 cytomel should be taken at no more than 100 mcg a day. People do more but it is highly recomended by sports doctors/orthopedic surgeons to keep it at 75mcg/day. The thyroid function can get really screwed up by anything higher than 100mcg and to limit it to 5 weeks because anything longer risks the permant shut-down of the thyroid which then results in shitty medicine for the rest of your life. I would peak out at 75mcg/day but build up slowly and work off of it slowly to a stop. Spend about 9 days building up and 9 days building down with the rest at 75mcg/day. Total of 35-37 days max. This is just my .02 but I got freinds who had to get medicine because they took it for 6 and a half weeks and thyroid function was all screwed up. One person also took 100mcg during that which was too much according to the doc.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I have a friend (who is a member here) who took it @ 200mcgs a day, with no ramp up and ran it for 6-8 weeks. No problems whatsoever. I will qualify that by saying "don't go out and do that!!!"...it's better to err on the side of caution. But sometimes, things are a little over cautious. There was a time when BBer's were using 2 x 5mg dbol tabs a day...and one day they got together to discuss the ramifications of bumping it to 4 tabs per day. Just make sure to get as much input and do as much research as possible before starting anything.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    It was almost 12-14 weeks at 200mcgs, i did burn off a lot of muscle this last time, it was too much for too long, along with too much cardio and too few carbs on diet, however, my throid function is fine, and have done 8 weeks up to 150mcgs, personally 25mcgs can shut down throid so why brother with taper on way up? Also I would like to see ONE documented case that t3 can shut down thyroid for good. I understand in theory it could, but does not seem to be case.

shorty2big is offline Member
    I have never seen a document either that shows permenant shut down of the thyroid from using T3. I have personally used it for 2-3 months straight(maybe even longer) with no thyroid shut down and no bad rebounds. I never use more than 75mcg day either.

Thanks guys for all help!

ctguy is offline New Member
    any problems associated with 100 mcg a day ???

Thread Information