RDuroblin is offline New Member

Help Me TWEAK My Next CYCLE.

OK here goes this is what I have in mind for my next cycle,Please let me no if you think any thing needs changes,and what can I expect from a cycle like this(Hopefully to put on 20lbs and harden up maybe even drop alittle bf say 2-4% is what Im thinking correct me if I am wrong,With a good diet of course)

WEEKS
    1-4 30mg 5mg D-Bolls (The thai ones)
    1-10 400mg/ml Cyp (Upjhons)
    1-10 400mg/ml Eq (Ttokkyo Boldenon)
    8-13 50mg/ml Winny (Ttokkyo stanol v)
    14-16 clomid

I am thinking of adding HCG ,Think its a good Idea? How should I go about it if so?
    Oh almost forgot I have Nolv,prov and arimidex on hand.
    Last But Not Leat THX ALOT FOR THE REPLIES (IF ANY LOL)
    Last edited by RDuroblin; 07-24-2002 at 06:36 PM.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks solid to me bro... I'd take arimidex or prov throughout. Just take your liver protectants.

Eat, train hard, drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, and eat some more and you will make some serious progress.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think HCG is necessary on this cycle. The cycle looks good I hope you have the best of luck.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ENJOY!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Looks good to me bro..... Well thought out..... I doubt if you'll need HCG for this cycle.... You should be fine without it...... Only thing I'd do different is front load the Cyp for the first 2 weeks... Maybe something like 800mg 1st week 600mg 2nd week and then go with 400mg weekly...

Originally posted by arthurb999
    Looks solid to me bro... I'd take arimidex or prov throughout. Just take your liver protectants.

Eat, train hard, drink plenty of water, get enough sleep, and eat some more and you will make some serious progress.
    Was wondering,I no proviron can hinder gains,how about Arimidex?

Sust/EQman is offline New Member
    The only thing u can do different is start your clomid up in week 11, winstrol V will not shut down your natural test levels, but those dosages look damn good, remember juicing is just one third of it, training is another third, and your diet is another third, as for frontloading the test I wouldn't recomend that cause u are starting off with dbal which will kick in right away!!!! good luck

Winny will shut down your natural test levels. I am not sure where you got that notion from.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    this is just my opinion but i would rather do prop than dbols since you're running winny which is toxic to the liver already. but that's just my opinion. great cycle though!

Rickson, i got the notion that winnie will not shut down your test levels from the late great dan duchaine, if u don't believe me read the August 1996 Muscle Media2000 ask the Guru section, and he gives advice to a kid to take primo and winnie, and that it WILL NOT shut down test levels!!!! anavar primo and winnie, those are the only three that i know of that will not shut down your test production!!!!!!

eradikate, no offense to u but i disagree with the propianate, while the prop will hit him hard, the dbal is more androgenic , which will cause his strength to go up (though prop aint bad), the main reaso i recomend the dbal at first is cause the dbal uses different receptors sites as the test, this will be to RDurabolin's benefit, and u yeah RDurabolin one more piece of advice, u may wanna run to the nearest drug store and get yourself a couple bottles of nizoral shampoo, it is a good idea to do this any time u juice BUT ESPECIALLY with winstrol , u don't wanna lose your hair and this will help, its better then joining the hair club for men and paying thousands for a hair transplant, and if u lose your hair what good is it gonna do u to be "Buff" when u go out to the club and try and pick up woman? good luck man

Originally posted by Sust/EQman
    eradikate, no offense to u but i disagree with the propianate, while the prop will hit him hard, the dbal is more androgenic, which will cause his strength to go up (though prop aint bad), the main reaso i recomend the dbal at first is cause the dbal uses different receptors sites as the test, this will be to RDurabolin's benefit, and u yeah RDurabolin one more piece of advice, u may wanna run to the nearest drug store and get yourself a couple bottles of nizoral shampoo, it is a good idea to do this any time u juice BUT ESPECIALLY with winstrol, u don't wanna lose your hair and this will help, its better then joining the hair club for men and paying thousands for a hair transplant, and if u lose your hair what good is it gonna do u to be "Buff" when u go out to the club and try and pick up woman? good luck man

LOL thx alot for the advice I will pick some up for sure thx.

RDuroblin, no problem buddy!!!! anytime

Sust/EQman,
    The late great Dan Duchaine was wrong about that as he was about many things. It has been shown many times that Anavar and winny shut you down. Primo is somewhat questionable at very low dosages but morning dbol is the only one that seems to allow for recovery at extremely low doses (10 mg) but still may hinder HPTA. At 50 mg of winny a day shut down wouldn't even be a question.
    Last edited by Rickson; 07-27-2002 at 09:03 AM.

Rickson, well they didn't call dan duchaine the steriod guru for nothing, do u have a scientific data to back your claim

Here is one. I will get more if necessary. This is a persons individual results and not a study by the way. I think that if we could take winny, primo, and anavar at any dosages without inhibition then every BB in the world would be doing them. Can you imagine no need to recover, no need to worry about long term replacement, and no need to stop natural gains. Don't you think we would all bridge with 1400 mg of primo a week, 50 mg of anavar a day, and 100 mg of winstrol a day. What Dan was talking about was a bridge at low dosages and there are studies to show there is inhibition with those (I will get the studies). I have never heard of anyone briging with winny. If you have read a lot of Dan Duchaine's writings you will see he was the first to admit that he throws theories out and waits to see them disproved. He made some great innovations in AAS use but like most visionaries most of his theories proved to be wrong.

Blood Work Done:anavar Shuts You Down, And Ala Isnt Worth Much As Liver Protector (post #1)

i'm sorry to tell you this but this is just the truth: this is my blood work done just before starting the cycle: NORMAL VALUES
    COLESTEROL 172 less than 200
    HDL 73 more than 55
    LDL 102 less than 150
    TESTOSTERONE 5.5 2.4-8.3
    LH 4.6 1.5-9.3
    FSH 6.7 1.4-18.1
    liver enzimes:
    GOT 21 less than37
    GPT 24 less than 40

so you see everithing was normal, and this is the blood work done after 32 days (5th week) of 40mgs/day of anavar (spanish generic)
    It was the only drug taken besides a xenadrine eca

COLESTEROL 148
    HDL 24
    LDL 106
    TESTOSTERONE 0.92
    LH 2.06
    FSH 0.51

GOT 42
    GPT 47

so as you can see it did not have a great effect on the lipides (even though HDL 24 is way too low) but it totally shut down my natural test production. It has also increased my liver enzimes, nothing serious, but this prooves ala (used every single day between 800 and 2000mgs a day) is not that effective, sice once i got the same liver values from dbol without using anything. Also it shows oxandrolone is not so mild on the liver as everybody calims. I'm sorry to tell you this, because the results were great. I dieted all the time gained 3 pounds on the scale and went from 13% bf to 7%, and, belive me, by the mirrowr that 's simply amazing (other fat burning prodoucts like eca and yohimburn were used) i'm sorry to say this aslo because i like ala as a supplement but i can't say the same regarding liver protection. I will end my cycle tomorrow, and i will have to do a full clomid therapy. When i did this tests i was hoping not to even use it and just throw in some tribulus i had, but it will obviousy not be the case.One more thing the 40 mgs of anavar were split throughout the day. I hope this informations help

Sust/EQman,
    I should qualify what I am saying because your original thought may be more accurate then I gave you credit for on this. I still think you are wrong in believing that those drugs in any doses will not shut down HPTA function. I have found no studies with winny and doubt I will but every post I read seems to indicate that people believe winny does shut you down. However when it comes to Anavar , primo, and even dbol there seems to be some HPTA function even at relatively high doses. Even the test results I posted show some function even though suppression is very extreme. I should have distinguished between suppression and complete shut down and did not so I apologize. Most show that dosages above 20 mg of anavar and 10 mg of dbol (both taken once a day in the morning) are to high to be an effective bridge.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    winny and hairloss is overrated. if it's going to go, it's going to go. If you're really nervous, get the shampoo, but it's not necessary for most. I don't know how much hair you've got on top.

apoligy accepted rickson, although not necessary, i just wanted to know if that was a guess on your part or had some weight to your theory, i should have also bee more specific myself, dan recomended in this article that the kid take 50mg's of winnie every OTHER day, and 4 primo tabs a day (25mg's a pop) to make 100mg's of primo a day, and he didn't say it would not supress test levels, he just stated it would not shut it down, thanks for the reply!!!

Thread Information