ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member

Front loading Eq

Getting ready to start a 12 wk cycle

d-bol wk 1-4
    deca wk 1-12 300mg/w
    eq wk 1-12 350mg/w
    clomid 17 day after last shot

Im looking for info in front loading EQ to see effects of eq sooner in the cycle.
    ( pros & cons )??????????

I need a how to .

And tell me your experiences ( please be spisfic .....it's all in the details)

thanks let's here it !

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ALMA 58:11 Yea, and it came pass that the Lord our God did visit us with assurances that he would deliver us; insomuch that he did speak peace to our souls, and did grant unto us great faith, and did cause us that we should hope for are deliverance in him.
    Last edited by ECFATCAT; 07-25-2002 at 12:21 PM.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No need to front load EQ IMO as the dbol will kick start this cycle nicely. It will take at least 2 weeks before you begin to feel the effects of EQ anyway, so keep it as is. Just one question, I've seen deca and EQ run together before but what was your motivation for running these two similarly structured anabolics together? Why not add an adrogenic? No flame bro, I'm just asking

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Pete has some really good points. I've done the eq and deca together ( wanted the deca for my joints and I love eq) but I was also using test. If it were me, I would still frontload it at 700mg for the first 2 weeks...

Originally posted by ironfist
    I've done the eq and deca together ( wanted the deca for my joints and I love eq)
    That is the exact application I was thinking about IF IMO, this is a good example of running the two together. But would you still front load the EQ even with dbol in the stack for the first 4 weeks? Just asking brother.

Originally posted by Pete235

That is the exact application I was thinking about IF IMO, this is a good example of running the two together. But would you still front load the EQ even with dbol in the stack for the first 4 weeks? Just asking brother.
    I probably would start the EQ with a frontload to get the benefits of the EQ earlier (vasularity, appetite, ETC). That's all, no real science behind it...

Like I need to increase my appetite...it's no wonder I'm a fat fuck!

Good points IF!!

Originally posted by Pete235
    Like I need to increase my appetite...it's no wonder I'm a fat fuck!

Good points IF!!
    \
    LMAO...Tell me about it bro, I look at anything other than chicken and brown rice and start to gain weight...

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member

I probably would start the EQ with a frontload to get the benefits of the EQ earlier (vasularity, appetite, ETC). That's all, no real science behind it...
    IF,

If you think about it, there is really no real science behind any of this! Everyone is totally different when it come to what works for them, just trial and error is the only way to figure it out! For example: If one person does 800mg EQ & 1000mg test and doesnt eat, train,sleep,etc. He's fu$ked. But if one guy does everything correctly and take 400mg EQ & 500mg test, which one will excel and which one wont. Just a thought!!

Originally posted by BE_STRONG

IF,

If you think about it, there is really no real science behind any of this! Everyone is totally different when it come to what works for them, just trial and error is the only way to figure it out! For example: If one person does 800mg EQ & 1000mg test and doesnt eat, train,sleep,etc. He's fu$ked. But if one guy does everything correctly and take 400mg EQ & 500mg test, which one will excel and which one wont. Just a thought!!
    I hear what you are saying but that is discipline not science...Granted, if to different people are taken the exact cycle with the exact training, rest, and nutrition, they will both get unequal results. If you are lazy, don't train right, and don't eat right, you won't gain much and in MHO you should not be using steroids because you are not ready for them...

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member

I hear what you are saying but that is discipline not science...Granted, if to different people are taken the exact cycle with the exact training, rest, and nutrition, they will both get unequal results. If you are lazy, don't train right, and don't eat right, you won't gain much and in MHO you should not be using steroids because you are not ready for them...
    Very true!!

Thread Information