Thread: TJ score !!

mexicali is offline New Member

TJ score !!

Just got back from TJ and Rosarito. I picked up 6 bottles of TT boldenon for 29 each and a 500 bottle of stanol v for 235. I was a little weary on the winny because I have seen people on here say not to buy it unless it says ttokkyo on the top but after visting about 10 vets and none said it I finally bought my bottle in a shop with a cap with no letters on it.

Believe it or not, I couldnt find clomid anywhere. I checked about 25 pharms and all I found was 30 tabs for 20 bucks. Phuck that.

I have been trying to load pics of my newly acquired gear and a few pre cycle pics of myselfe but every time I try it says they are all too large?

I am about 5'9'' 145 and am very lean with pretty low BF, I would say around 9%, and I would like to get to about 165 and totally RIPPED and VASCULAR after my fist cycle. Does this sound possible? ANyone have any tips on my diet based on my goals?

By the way, plan on seeing more of me around here now , cant wait to get to know everyone better. Mexicali

----
    Bro, be careful about asking in the open, scammers and feds will swarm to you like starving sharks in a feeding frenzy.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 07-25-2002 at 02:02 AM.

btw,

can I get by with injecting the EQ 1x a week at 2cc's for 400mg and injecting in the glutes rotating each one every week?

or do I need to split it up 2x a week at 1cc each week for 400mg? I dont like shots, actually I dont really mind them that much BUT I have never given myself a shot before and am REALLY nervous about it so i would prefer 1x a week.

mexicali

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR

Now that you have your gear...put it aside for a moment and do a little research on the board. No flame but you seem very virgin to all of this, correct me if I'm wrong. We're here for you bro, but some stuff is very easy to research.

kingjmack is offline Junior Member
    welcome to the board.

If the clomid you looked at was 30 tabs at 50mg per tab, then that was an excellent price. good luck on your cycle.

sav22, no worries man, I know everyone on here is here to help. I have been reading for a while on here now and have seen all the "newbie" posts and while I claim to be no expert I have done quite a bit of research for the past few years, it just seemed as if a few questions I've always have have never been answered.

with that being said i have one more question,

i have 12,000mg of EG and 5,000mg of Winny

now being that this is my first cycle do you think I would be ok doing 2 cycles with 1-15wk EQ 400mg/wk and 11-17 winny 50 mg/ed

or should I go for 3 cycles of 1-10EQ 400mg/wk and 7-12 winny 50mg/ed?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    No need to shut your body down for 18 weeks to try to grow, especially your first few cycles. You will be fine running 10 weeks. In an 18 week cycle HCG should be incorporated into it.

Try to do a bit more research, not belittling any knowledge that you have, just wanna make sure you don't hurt yourself in the process.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the jungle!!!!
    we're here to help.

Thread Information