rrrddd is offline Junior Member

Talking Another Drinking Question

JUST HOW BAD IS IT ON YOUR BODY TO DRINK WHILE ON T-200 AT 300MG PER WEEK.
    I KNOW ONCE I START MY WINNY 5 WEEKS FROM NOW AT 50MG EOD THEN DRINKING MIGHT BE BAD 17AA AND ALL
    I USUALLY GO OUT ONE NIGHT PER WEEK AND DRINK BEER USUALLY 6-10 BEERS. I HAVE GIVEN UP THE SHOTS OF LIQUOR LONG BEFORE AAS.
    ALSO, IS RED WINE ANY BETTER ON YOUR SYSTEM THAN BEER OR IS IT ALL THE SAME.
    I AM IN WEEK 2 OF MY T-200/WINNY CYCLE AND HAVE A WEDDING TO GO TO ON SATURDAY. IF I AM NOT DRINKING, EVERYONE WILL BE SUSPICIOUS. WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST, WILL ONCE A WEEK KILL ME I MEAN A BROTHER GOTTA RELEASE SOME TENSION IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN THANKS

MeatHead03 is offline Associate Member
    there has been a couple of these post the past day or so, just check those out i think most of your answers are in there...

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    Bro that wedding must be bunch of alcoholics if they look at you weirdly b/c you're not drinking. That's sad. I've been to a wedding while mid cycle and I had Sprite. It's just a matter of priorities and getting wasted is not part of bodybuilding. As for red wine being better than beer-Yes it is better for you and your heart but not better than a non-alcoholic beverage. You people need to simply choose do I want to get trashed all the time or do I want to get big!!!! Make the fucken decision.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro common its common sence ,i always geta kick outta thesequestions ,their so funny.yoiur allready putting the body under stress whyput thrrough it more ?its like poseon it kills yoru gains ,and it snot like it 3 beers one ce in a while 10bbeers once a week thats a good bit,red whine is a little nore better for ya ,but only one glass,it raises the blood temp.makes your veins come out like crazy .jst nurse it .as far as the wedding goes tell them i set a goal for my self and this is it ,take a beer and nurse it for a couple of hours if dont want anyone to getsuspicious but thats bull shit skreew them ,u set your prioritys .and if u need to et off some frustration bro , well thethe iron is the ebst cure !

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    thanks to all

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by big N
    bro common its common sence ,i always geta kick outta thesequestions ,their so funny.yoiur allready putting the body under stress whyput thrrough it more ?its like poseon it kills yoru gains ,and it snot like it 3 beers one ce in a while 10bbeers once a week thats a good bit,red whine is a little nore better for ya ,but only one glass,it raises the blood temp.makes your veins come out like crazy .jst nurse it .as far as the wedding goes tell them i set a goal for my self and this is it ,take a beer and nurse it for a couple of hours if dont want anyone to getsuspicious but thats bull shit skreew them ,u set your prioritys .and if u need to et off some frustration bro , well thethe iron is the ebst cure !
    What? BigN I think there is something wrong with your keyboard bro! You might want to get that checked out. Or check you diploma to see if they really let you graduate considering you failed grammar class. LOL...only kidding bro.

Thread Information