MAX30 is offline Associate Member

In week 6 of 10 on Dbol/sust cycle what's up with no weight gain from the test?

Guy's I need your opinion here. I'm eating 3600-3800 cal, 280-320g protein, 400-600g carbs and fat is around 80g or lower per day. I've gained 12 hard lbs of lbm but nothing else at this point. Just noticed this week my strength has gone way up and recovery is better, but still no weight. Am I being to impatient and need to chill or what? BTW I know the protein is a little lower than most of you would like to see but with my schedule it's the best I can do. Please all input would be greatly appreciated.

MAX30

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    Yo! 12lbs of quality muscle you can't complain. Just wait you'll see more. Also I'd run the sust for at least 12 weeks. How many mgs of sus you doin per week?

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    Oh yeah I hope your not running the d-bol no more than 5 weeks. Its really hard on the liver, its a 17aa steriod .

The Dbol was done on week 4 and I'm doing 500mg/sust per week. Sorry, forgot to put that in. DUH!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't think you are getting enough calories or protein. How much sus are you doing? How is your workout schedule? Give us a little more to go on though I would expect to see some nice gains around now although I would be overjoyed with 12 lean pounds but I don't get the gains I use to.

I train 1 body part per week at 12-15sets per major muscle group 5 day's. No cardio at this point because my bf hasn't gone up.

durbin22 is offline Member
    I finished an ICN only cycle about a month ago and noticed the most gains in weeks 6 and 8. Keep training hard and get ready for another growth spurt.

Thread Information