Thread: Winstrol Depot

half life is offline New Member

Winstrol Depot

Would anyone know if the half life of one day(Winny Depot) can be extended if injected with an oil based steroid ? Like in the same syringe.

half life

rrrddd is offline Junior Member
    I AM CERTAINLY NOT AN EXPERT BUT I HAVE POSTED SEVERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT WINNY AND THE RESPONSES THAT I RECEIVED SAID IT IS BEST TO TAKE 50MG EVERY DAY [BUT YOU CAN TAKE 50MG EVERY OTHER DAY LIKE I AM GOING TO DO]. ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT AND YOUR BLOOD LEVELS DROP AND YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MONEY AND TIME AND WILL SEE VERY LITTLE IF ANY RESULTS. I HAVE ALSO BEEN TOLD THAT THERE IS REALLY NO DIFFERENCE IN DRINKING IT VS. INJECTING IT BUT YOU MAY WANT TO ASK AROUND FOR SEVERAL OPINIONS. I PLAN ON DRINKING MINE SO THAT I DONT BECOME A PIN CUSHIN. I SUGGEST DOING A SEARCH ON WINNY. THERE IS A TON OF GOOD INFO. WINNY ON THIS SITE. I HAVE LEARNED MORE IN THREE DAYS HERE THAN IN THREE MONTHS IN MY GYM. GOOD LUCK

Thanx rrrddd, I'll check it out.

half life

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No you will not increase the halflife of winny by adding it into a syringe with oil. The ester attached to the steroid molecule is the only thing that can increase delivery time into the system. While some think the carrier does have an effect on delivery time I don't think it is suppose to be significant. There may be some chem genius out there who can give us more insight.

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    No, dont mix oil and water in same syringe! Winny is an water- based steriod . I think it has half life 8-12hrs thats why its better to shoot ed.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Injection are alittle easier on the liver. I read some where that the injection could extend the effect of winny, because it is released through the muscle in to the blood stream, making it's release slower. Winny taken orally is metabilized quicker, because it goes through the liver quicker, then injections, but this was a theary, there was no study cited. Your question is a good one I'd like to know the answer to that myself. We'll see if any of the Bro's know more about this.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Your question is a good one I'd like to know the answer to that myself. We'll see if any of the Bro's know more about this.

JohnnyB
    Let's bump it, then....Any more opinions? Vets??

half life

Braski is offline Junior Member
    bro,

Mixing oil and water based compounds is not taboo, Unless someone can provide factual evidence to the contrary. Water shots hurt more. I would inject over oral ingestion. If you drink winny why not take orals??? The subtance is harder on the internal organs when oral is the route.

I recently picked up 25gauge 1" pins and opt for the side delt shot 75 mg EOD. The pin goes in with almost no pain and discomfort is minimal. Water based AS will allow for skinny pinz and therefore make shoulder shots desireable alternative.

Good luck

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I plan on adding 50mgs winny depot to my cycle starting today. Im going to drink mine. Im already stickin myself 3x per week. Couldnt imagine ed. Man id be a friggin pincushin...

OG

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    Would 50mg ED injections cause better results than 50mg EOD?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Jamisun
    Would 50mg ED injections cause better results than 50mg EOD?
    Fer'sure it would....U know us juicers, more is always better...

OG

Thread Information