Thread: Nolvadex EOD???

maxpower is offline New Member

Question Nolvadex EOD???

If i was to take nolvadex EOD throughout the cycle would that help block those bad esters. I will be on a 12 weeks EQ/SUS/WINS cycle. The winny is for the last 4 weeks.(oral) I have 50 clomid and 60 nolvadex. Will this get me hooked back up. i know to take all 50 clomid post cycle, but do i even need the nolvadex or sould i just hang on to it until i see signs of gyno.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay bud, you are probally gonna get flammed for asking a question such as this, let me be the first one to flame ya.. ha ha, just kidding. Alright first off, If this is your first cycle, or you are a newbie, then the amount of Nolv that is needed will depend on the individual. Secondly Nolv, does not block "Bad Esters" they block estrogen SITES. Most guys have Nolv on hand for gyno symptoms such as lumps, sensitive nips, etc. I would ONLY TAKE Nolv if gyno symptoms start, however, it is hard to say if 60 tabs are gonna be all you need. I need about 150 tabs every time I do a cycle, I need about 80mg a day of Nolv just to keep the gyno at bay. But that is me. You may or may not need them.
    Have them just in case, and hope that you don't get gyno to bad, to where you will need more. If you start getting gyno start taking 20mg to 60mg a day until the symtpoms go away. Nolv can hinder gains. If you are worried about bloating and such, Liquidex/armidex is better for that. good luck!

maxpower is offline New Member
    Thanks for not flamming a newbe,(although i probably have it coming) but you all were in my shoes at one point. I dont wanna hinder gains so i for sure will leave it alone untill i see symptoms, Thanks

Thread Information