ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Check out my 26 week cycle for august 1st...

It has taken me along time and I've written probably 6 cycles before I decided on this one. I think it's pretty well planned out and I'm taking all of the precautionary supps...

2.5mg femara evd the entire cycle
    EQ 600mgs week 1-23
    dbol 50mg a day weeks 1-6
    fina 100mg a day weeks 1-10
    enanthate 1,000mgs week 1-10
    propionate 100mg a day weeks 11-20
    fina 100mgs a day weeks 16-26
    test susp 100mg a day weeks 21-26
    winny 50mg a day weeks 21-26 (injected along with the fina and susp)
    gh 4.5IU's everyday for the entire cycle and then some...

I may throw anadrol at 100mg a day in at weeks 20-24 (not sure)
    I will probably also run humalog 10IU's 2x's per day for 8 weeks in the middle. I will also use hcg for weeks 11,12, and 13...

I also have tons of MRP"S, whey protein, Tylers liver detox, ALA, and r-ala, as well as glutamine and celltech (to go with insulin )

Anybody else has an opinion on this or see anything that should be switched/dropped/added? Later bro's

Oh, I forgot to give you guys some background, I'm almost 5'9" 230lbs at 10%. I've done probably 7-8 previous cycles and I am just finishing up a "clleaning period" with 0 AS for the past 13 weeks...
    Last edited by ironfist; 07-25-2002 at 12:23 PM.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Ironfist that is one hell of a cycle. My God you must be broke!!!

Good luck boss, I hope it all goes to what you plan. Please post some progress pix as you go along.

Originally posted by Butch

Good luck boss, I hope it all goes to what you plan. Please post some progress pix as you go along.
    LOL...It looks pretty serious but if you break it all down into 3, 8 weeks cycles, it doesn't seem very extreme...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm drooling!!!!

That looks spot on to me Ironfist...I would love to run a 26 week stack, but I'm still relativly new to the game. Guys, just so you know IF is a Vet of the game and has worked his way up to these dosages and cycle lengths. He has taken all the neccesary precautions and admittedly re-wrote this half a dozen times before settling on this. That is a great example of planning and patience.

I will run a similar stack (4th ever cycle), but half the length so not as many diferen't drugs, this fall:

weeks 1-4 dbol @ 50mg/day
    weeks 1-10 test enth @ 800mg/week
    weeks 1-10 deca @ 600mg/week
    weeks 7-12 tren @ 75-100mg/day

From the post it seems as if you are running this straight through the 26 weeks? Whatever it maybe, it looks good.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what number cycle is this for you?

From the post it seems as if you are running this straight through the 26 weeks? Whatever it maybe, it looks good.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what number cycle is this for you?
    LOL...I was editing my post as you wrote this. I realized I forgot to add a little bit of info...

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Wow, that is nice.
    I like the insulin in the middle when you're just running Eq/test.

But why the anadrol weeks 20-24 though? It seems like weeks 21-26 are more for cutting.

Are you doing multiple injects per day with the suspension?

Wow that really is nice though.... I'm salivating...

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member

Hell, he is broke! How you gonna pay for the food bro!!

Originally posted by BE_STRONG

Hell, he is broke! How you gonna pay for the food bro!!
    Yeah what about the food? I hear you can't by that much with food stamps! lol You probably are going to be eating like it's going out of style.

Originally posted by Lush
    Wow, that is nice.
    I like the insulin in the middle when you're just running Eq/test.

But why the anadrol weeks 20-24 though? It seems like weeks 21-26 are more for cutting.

Are you doing multiple injects per day with the suspension?

Wow that really is nice though.... I'm salivating...

I seem to cut very, very well on the anadrol...It won't make me hold any water and it keeps my strengh up. It will be used along with the fina/susp/winny...Should be a great combo to lean out on...I'm gonna hit the susp/fina/winny just once a day,,,

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Hey ironfist.

What are your stats bro? And what do you want to get out of this cycle?

sav22 is offline Associate Member

That is one hell of a cycle I.F, and it's nice to see that it's spot on and that you're not asking "what do you think about the gains I'll get"

Make sure you take those before pics

Originally posted by swampthing
    Hey ironfist.

What are your stats bro? And what do you want to get out of this cycle?
    5'9"+ 230lbs at 10-12%bf...I've done 7 or 8 cycles...I'm pushing for 250lbs at 7-8% when I'm done...

hmmm. no suggestions from the other big dogz?

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Wow 5'9" 230 yous a big mofo and so is your planed cycle wish i could afford GH!

in all it looks good my next cycle after this will be close to that one only 20wks(2 ten week cycles together) without the gh and probably without the prop and maybe test cyp instead of Eth, but none the less looks good. i need a better job, they hiring where you work?

test

pump man is offline Junior Member
    big dogz?you are the big dog,why mess with the pro's .good luck bro!!!!

Sust/EQman is offline New Member
    I might be the only one who thinks this but i think your cycle is a little extreme for only wanting to gain about 30pounds of muscle, hell i gained 25 off of my first Sust/Eq cycle and that was only on 1 250mg amp of sust and 200mg's of EQ a week for ten weeks and i didn't gain fat, but hell what do i know, its your liver, prostate and body so do what u like, i think u definitely don't need that much juice, and if u ever wanna see gains in the future u are gonna have to take sick doses again, and not that im an expert on GH, but from every good source i read (drug profile section on this website for example) they say u need to use T-3 (cytomal) with insulin and juice in order to see any real gains off of GH, u might wanna check into that, but whatever u decide and do, good luck!!!!!

jamotech is offline Member
    Originally posted by Sust/EQman
    I might be the only one who thinks this but i think your cycle is a little extreme for only wanting to gain about 30pounds of muscle, hell i gained 25 off of my first Sust/Eq cycle and that was only on 1 250mg amp of sust and 200mg's of EQ a week for ten weeks and i didn't gain fat, but hell what do i know, its your liver, prostate and body so do what u like, i think u definitely don't need that much juice, and if u ever wanna see gains in the future u are gonna have to take sick doses again, and not that im an expert on GH, but from every good source i read (drug profile section on this website for example) they say u need to use T-3 (cytomal) with insulin and juice in order to see any real gains off of GH, u might wanna check into that, but whatever u decide and do, good luck!!!!!

Lush is offline Associate Member
    jamo-
    Yeah but IF is 5'9"230lbs with low bf%. That's pretty fucking big. It gets exponentially harder to add mass the bigger you get.

But you've got a point with T-3, since GH lowers your production of it.
    What are your thoughts there IF?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    K, I wish I never opened this thread. That looks absolutely scrumptious.

I know you want to add that drol in there bro, but if there is one thing I can say about this entire cycle it would be you're already taking dbol and winny, two harsh17aas,..you're gonna be taking 3 months of orals already...don't push it yet baby. You can hit 250 @ 7 without the drol. I guaran-f*cking-tee it.

Shoot em down bro.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Damn that is a alwsome cycle that I would like to try later on down the road but my next cycle is gonna be good but not as yummu yummy as yours.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    to the top for yah bro
    awesome awesome cycle
    ur already a bad mofo
    r u going to compete
    or have u competed
    w/this type of strenght u would nearly be invincible in the ring

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Sust/EQman
    I might be the only one who thinks this but i think your cycle is a little extreme for only wanting to gain about 30pounds of muscle, hell i gained 25 off of my first Sust/Eq cycle and that was only on 1 250mg amp of sust and 200mg's of EQ a week for ten weeks and i didn't gain fat, but hell what do i know, its your liver, prostate and body so do what u like, i think u definitely don't need that much juice, and if u ever wanna see gains in the future u are gonna have to take sick doses
    Well as he said he has done 7 or 8 cycles already....and IMO and personal experience it is totally untrue that you can't gain off a lighter cycle after have run high doses. In december I was running 2400-2500mg/w total....I put on 31lbs in 6 weeks..... just recently I was doing a cutting cycle using approximately 1/2 the total amount of gear and I still managed to put on as much muscle weight as I lost in fat....about 8lbs in a short time......As for liver complications, he has stated in another post that he gets blood work done regularly during a cycle so if anything was to come up he would know before it got too bad.....The concern is nice though, always gotta look out for the bro's, it is easy to get carried away in this game...and it is nice to see a trend starting of lower doses for longer cycles as well.

IF....I like the cycle bro, got me all jealous on it!!! As was stated above a bit much for my tastes b/c I grow pretty easily off of moderate doses but shit you know what you are doing.

Thread Information