ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

liver stress overated?

Now keep in mind, this is purely experience related and not gospel. Do not try this just because I posted one person's results...

I have a friend who I fight with that went to pick up prescription yesterday and the nurse made him take his boold pressure because he looked bad. It was very very high and he was addmitted to the hospital along with other symptoms such as vomitting and migraines. He told the doct about every thing he was taking. His first reacion was his liver because he used dbol at 50mg a day for 4 weeks, followed my anadrol at 100mg a day for 4 weeks, followed my 4 weeks of dbol again at 50mg a day. He was stacking so he isn't totally stupid. (but I did tell him that long on orals was not a good idea). His blood was drawn and his liver and kidney values were all in the normal range. He is also 33...Doctors let his go after awhile and his problem was completely unrelated to Anabolics...Turned out to be an infection and a cold...

Now, I'm not recommending anyone try this but it has always been my belief that if you are smart and take the correct precautionary steps you will be fine. I've done heavy orals for 8 weeks and had my blood checked 2x's in that period and everything was perfectly normal. Just rememeber to use your milk thistle, Tyler's, and ala along with plenty of water and you'll be fine...

That's why I get pissed when guys get on people for using dbol for more than four weeks. Be smart guys, use your supps, and get your blood checked reguardless...
    Last edited by ironfist; 07-25-2002 at 12:44 PM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    What was the diagnosis for him if it wasn't the orals?

Never mind- replied before the edit

Originally posted by Pheedno

I'll get the exact terminallogy for it later and let you guys know. His wife had the same thing about 3 days prior...

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I personally think it's over rated, i don't think 8-12 week runs of orals are good idea, 6 - 8 would be a max w/ same amount of time off. But i believe for wasting disorders A50 is given in range of 200-300mg per day.

G-S Guest
    True Ironfist. It's WAY overrated.

hitmeoff is offline Associate Member
    Well, liver toxicity aside, Dbol really looses its punch after 4 weeks anyway. Thats just my experiance anyway.

Originally posted by Pheedno

I just spoke with him on the phone. The diagnosis was menangitis...He told the Doc everything he was taking so the doc did a complete exam and blood panel. Even with 5 weeks 50mg dbol evd followed by 4 weeks 100mg+ anadrol , then back to 50mg evd dbol, the doc said he was completely healty as far as that was concerned and it had nothing to do with the menangitis...

I've always been under the same assumption. I've taken anadrol at 150mg a day for 5 weeks followed by 70mg a day of dbol and never ever had a problems even when having my blood checked mid-cycle...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Was he taking any liver supps? ala?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    What's his cycle experience?

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by hitmeoff
    Well, liver toxicity aside, Dbol really looses its punch after 4 weeks anyway. Thats just my experiance anyway.
    That's a no shitter. I have taken it as long as 7 weeks, and never gained much of anything after the first 4.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree. There is a post on AF about this right now. I think people worry so much about the liver they ignore the high BP and other things that are probably more detrimental to health when it comes to AS use.

aroidfan is offline Junior Member
    i believe its bs too, i was on a dbol only cycle and it was only supposed to be for 6weeks but then my source said thered be a delay on the clomid... so i talked to bouncer throughout the whole cycle and he said he once heard of someone doing a 20 week oral only cycle and his liv still staying in normal... myself i ran 14 weeks of dbol at 50mg a day and made awesome gains and kept most.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    i was one of those brothers that jumped on the 4 week bandwagon regarding orals(especially dbol ). having done some research, and talking to some good guys on this board, i have changed my tune as well. as a matter of fact, im getting ready to run anadrol and dbol btb in my next cycle.
    i think its good advice not to take this one instance to heart, remember this is just one guys levels we're talking about here, you really need to know your own body, and how it reacts to certain compounds.

peace bb79

English Boy is offline New Member
    sorry to act dumb but what does ala stand for?
    im me thanks

Thread Information