bigdylan is offline Junior Member

6 Week Sustanon/Tren Cycle

Actually it's not Sustanon it's Labs SuperTest350.

I was going to run.

SuperTest700mgs wks 1-8
    Tren 50-75 mgs wks 1-6

Can I get away with shooting the SuperTest twice a week?

This is it's breakdown:

SUPERTEST 350
    isocaproato de testosterona 20mg
    fenilpropionato de testosterona 20mg
    cypionato de testosterona 50mg
    propionato de testosterona 30mg
    enantato de testosterona 50mg
    decanoato de testosterona 100mg
    undecylenato de testosterona 80mg
    Last edited by bigdylan; 01-31-2007 at 01:05 PM.

Machin3 is offline Associate Member
    1st remove the name of the company if its UGL

2nd sust wont kick in till about week and for so it will be a waste to run it for that short of a time

Tren will but you will have to shoot everyday and i would up the dosage to 75-100mgs per day.

Super Test is painful as all hell due to the BA concentration and the oil that is used to cut it with...

Re think your cycle
    Post your stats and tell us what you want to do so that we can help you obtain your goals

Machin3

Quote Originally Posted by Machin3

2nd sust wont kick in till about week and for so it will be a waste to run it for that short of a time

Tren will but you will have to shoot everyday and i would up the dosage to 75-100mgs per day.

Super Test is painful as all hell due to the BA concentration and the oil that is used to cut it with...

Re think your cycle
    Post your stats and tell us what you want to do so that we can help you obtain your goals

Machin3
    Well I wanted to run an 8 weeker honestly because I'll be finishing up a 9 month HGH cycle and want to leave about 4-6 weeks of GH post cycle to help with recovery. I'm 35 5'9 195. Low body fat. I have a small frame and a pretty hard gainer. I didn't start working out until I was 28 and started cycling after 4 years of working out.

This is my 5th cycle. I've run Test/DBol /Deca /Tren in the past (never at the same time, and never at high doses). Never went over 500mgs Test, 30 mgs DBol, 400mgs Deca, 50mgs Tren ED. I've also always have run long acting Test, either Cyp or Enathate. A couple of cycles I screwed up PCT and lost everything. I've learned my lesson regarding that though.

Any help you give me would be awesome. Thanks!!

Re think your cycle

Machin3
    You think it's oh right to run either Cyp or Enathate only 8 weeks?

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    This is terrible advice being we know nothing of his experiance with tren . I would recommend someone start with 50mg ED or 100 EOD for their first run. However if you have used before then you can consider a higher dose. Ditch that test as it needs to be run longer to get the full results. I would use prop since it has about the same half life as tren acetate. Just makes things easier.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks is fine if you respond to hormone therapy quickly. I do 6-8 week runs of this:
    test deconate
    test prop
    tren ace
    nand dec
    screw all that "must be run for at least x weeks" x>8. I love short runs. the gains are allways tops. yea you can shoot that test 2x a week. edit the lab name tho.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Short runs are fine...but why not stick to all short esters...just makes more sense to me.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    Short runs are fine...but why not stick to all short esters...just makes more sense to me.
    for the long estered test I take it because it hangs in there after the cycle is done. the nand dec kicks in for me around a week and a half. he has a mix of long and short esters, this is the best way to go for a short run. imho

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    Thanks guys for the advice.

A couple of reasons I didn't want to go with prop. I've run it before and it hurt like hell honestly. But I guess it's the best option considering for a 6 week run.

I guess I can run it 200mgs EOD? That'll be like 650mgs a week. And run 50-75 mgs Tren ED (not the first time with Tren). I'll start with 50 and see if I can work my way on up.

Not looking forward to that prop pain man...

oc pitbull is offline Member
    i wanna run this

Thread Information