Vaj10 is offline Associate Member

Help, Hemmorhoid Surgery Tommorow!

HEY GUYS,
    IVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM HEMMORHOIDS OVER THE YEARS ON AND OFF BUT THIS RECENT EPISODE HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! I STOPPED MY CYCLE 3/4 OF THE WAY THROUGH OUT OF NO WHERE LAST WEEK JUST IN CASE THE JUICE COULD MAKE MATTERS WORSE. IM VERY WORRIED... MY DIET WILL BE NOWHERE NEAR HIGH PROTEIN, I CANNOT TRAIN FOR 1-2 MONTHS AFTER TOMMOROW (I HAVENT SEEN THE GYM A WEEK ALREADY) AND IM ALSO WORRIED ABOUT LOSING MY HARD EARNED GAINS AND POSSIBLE GYNO DUE TO ABRUPT STOPAGE OF AS.

WHAT COULD I DO?! SHOULD I TAKE MY CLOMIDS ON MONDAY (2 DAYS AFTER SURGERY) TO KEEP MY GAINS FOR THE MOST PART AND START FRESH IN DUE TIME. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PREVENT GYNO?

PLEASE HELP... AND FOR THE IMMATURE ONES PLEASE DONT TAKE MY RECTAL PROBLEMS AS A LAUGHING MATTER ONLY SERIOUS REPLIES

THANKS

please bump...im ready to kill myself

anybody?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Man I feel for you, I think that stuff is genetic. One time I felt like I was getting them externally and since then I eat about 30 grams of fiber a day to keep things running smoothly and now there is no problem. Good luck, sorry I can't answer your AS related question. You are pretty young to have that problem, does it run in your family? Did the doctor recommend more fiber, daily softners, etc?

skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member
    bro, i am new at this, so i am really no one to give advise but just wanted to say good luck in your surgery hope everything goes well and I am sure one of the oltimers will help you out. take care. and don't worry too much. shit happens.

thanks skinny puppy and scott...
    scott: my diet has been relatively good amount of fiber, no spicey food. My father is my doc and he says it from pushing to hard at the gym and also from stress... this should be a message to all to make sure not only to concentrate on form but breathing as well... according to my father breathing is very important to exert energy out of the body rather then pushing ur muscles in ur rectum while trying to do a heavy rep...

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have heard that you can get them from lifting heavy and straining. Somewhere, someone said that's how they got them. Heck, when I noticed something wrong it was from straining too much doing my business. I didn't even know what they were. The internet is a great place to learn about everything. Found out they are veins that pool blood and push out the skin. Rather uncomfortable and I will be taking precautions forever. Again, best wishes!

bradbuck is offline New Member
    I had that surgery 10 years ago but they could not get it all so back in some day when I am ready again. Take the clomid get your T up to help recovery. I have had other surgeries and use 5-10 grams of vitamin c other antioxidents and a high pro diet, glutamine is good also. The Dr's are always'd surprised by how fast I recover. 4 days after the surgery the Dr said that I was were most people are ate 2 weeks. Keep your diet good. I was back in the gym after 2 weeks but was doing weeny excersises. Good luck.

Thread Information