bonker is offline Associate Member

Looking for opinions

I have cycled with many types of drugs and I have also experienced some of the worst side effects that AS can cause.I have been stupid and done some very long cycles.All were test based.

I dont like the water retention and to be honest after about 8 weeks of enanthate or cyp. I get really fatigued and run down.Long cycles work good but they also really rough on your body and through it out of wack.

So I am trying to plan a cycle that will use fast acting AS along with ones that dont cause as much water retention.The reason behind the fast acting esters is that after a short 6 week cycle I want to immediatetly get on clomid and then get blood tests done to insure my natural test levels have returned and that everything else is fine.

The cycle I am thinking of using goes something like this.........
    week 1-4 40 mg dbol
    Week 1-6 100 prop ed
    week 1-6 75 mg fina ed

I would like to use some eq but then I'd need to wait 3 weeks before starting clomid.The whole point of what I am trying to do is shorten the time my body needs to normalize.With the prop and fina I need only wait 3 days to start my clomid then another 21 days of clomid then I can move on to the next 6 week cycle.Provided my bloodtest come back good.

I would then move on to another cycle of .............

week 1-6 winny 50mg ed
    week 1-6 test susp. 100mg ed
    week 1-6 fina 75 mg ed

After this I would repeat clomid and if need be use some hcg .Than get blood tests and repeat with another cycle.

This may sound weird but I have done very long cycles and in my opinion after 6-8 weeks my body quits responding and I feel like shit.

My theory is that most gains are made right off the bat while natral test levels are high.If I can keep them high by taking a break and normalizing them and give my receptors a break It may be possible that my body will respond good again after.

Please give me some feedback.

4plates is offline Banned
    i like both (and done both) .it depends on what you are looking for,if its size i would go with the dbol ,tren ,prop.except i would run the dbol 6 wks too.

if you are only looking to harden up i would use the winny,tren,prop,.dont look for any great size with this cycle.

if you are going the size rte..use the suspension instead of prop

4plates its not that I dont want to gain size.I just dont want the bloating.I hate it.Suspension will do that to me.

when you cycled these did your natural levels return very quickly.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well if you don't like bloating then Dbol is pretty much out of the picture.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by bonker
    4plates its not that I dont want to gain size.I just dont want the bloating.I hate it.Suspension will do that to me.

when you cycled these did your natural levels return very quickly.
    no,because i was a bad boy and jumped right into another cycle
    but im sure it would of.tren shuts you down pretty hard ,so i was going to run clomid a little longer the 3 wks,probably 4.
    300 day 1,100 mg for 20 days,then a wk at 50 mg

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    bonker,
    have you tried running a longer cycle with a faster acting ester to close out? then you woludnt have the gap while waiting for the eq to clear.
    im not talking extended length of time either, maybe ten to twelve weeks, prop or tren included?

just a thought..

peace bb79

I have done some very long cycles and the last one was the longest.I got some pretty nasty side effects.I dont know if I have test problems.I never have before but next week I am going to get them checked.I'm sure thre o.k. though.The only reason I dont like being with out my natural levels is that I feel like shit when there low.Even on a cycle.Things just dont feel normal.I get anxiety after about 8 weeks of test and I almost go crazy also I retain alot of water so I always feel lazy and tired.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Im with you on the short cycle theory bonk. Actually looks very similar to the cycle i finished a month or so ago. I like to be on for about 4 weeks then take a break and try to solidify my gains naturally. Will most likely work very well for you bro keep us posted and good luck

Thread Information