xman is offline Junior Member

HCG at the end of the cycle?

I don't want this to turn into a debate whether or not it sould be used at the end of a cycle, I have already read all of those posts. Right now I am in my 6th week of 200mg Prop/Suspention eod along with 100mg tren eod, and 50mg winny ed. I plan on continuing this for another 2wks. In the past I have done hcg in wk 9-10, after all steroids , but that was after a cycle of sust. and decca. So I am wondedring if on this cycle I should also waite until wk 9-10 @ 5000iu's wk, or can I go ahead and add it to wk 7-10, while still using the prop and winny. Of course I will add clomid after the hcg.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    In this senerio I would take HCG about 3-4 days after your last shot, because of the drugs used they are all short ester, i also preffer 1000iu every day as oppose to 5000 iu every 5-7 days...good luck Bro...XXL

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    why prefer it at all? imo its a waste of time/money/injections/risk of infection & scar tissue...hcg mimicks lh by telling the testes to produce test, when the hcg is gone, the lh mimicking effects are gone, and you are back to no lh and no test. roll with clomid, its cheap, it works, and it doesn't put you back at the bottom. it stimulates your system to begin producing LH instead of mimicking LH itself...

I say use HCG along side with the clomid.......XXL

HCG

Mike XXL,
    So are you saying to use the hcg and clomid at the same time? I have always heard that clomid should be used after. Also is 2 wks long enough for the hcg?

Thiago is offline New Member
    No, you will use after your last shot, but some people use hcg after clomid.I use Hcg and Tamoxifen , and i believe that is better choice)

(Sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian Guy)

Re: HCG

Originally posted by xman
    Mike XXL,
    So are you saying to use the hcg and clomid at the same time? I have always heard that clomid should be used after. Also is 2 wks long enough for the hcg?
    I would start Clomid right after, unless you have limited amounts of it, and take HCG , i would only take HCG for 1 week but you can use it for 2 weeks, the reason to take clomid or any other anti-E is because while HCG will raise the Test levels it will also raise the estrogen levels...so take your anti-E...XXL

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: HCG

Originally posted by xman
    Mike XXL,
    It would also be a good idea to add some liquidex in there post cycle as well. It will keep the hcg from kicking out too much estrogen and it also helps with your recovery...

Arimidex

I have some arimidex . How much should I take with the HCG if I am going to be using 1000iu's a day?

Thread Information