Thread: Deca And Primo

JimmPGTi is offline New Member

Deca And Primo

Hi, ive been on thie forum a bit and have read a lot and gotten very good info. Ive decided to go with a 10 week Deca and Prima cycle. As you can see i want to start off light for just a bit of a boost.
    Im 19 yrs old, 5'7 165lbs max bench 250, squat 295 deadlift about 300 last time i tried. Im a smaller guy, but i can lift a good amount for my size. Id post how much of each i am taking weekly but at this point i am waiting for my gear to come in from my guy and i am not sure how much he can get. I was wondering if i should take decca and primo from the begining to the end, or should i do like decca week 1-7 and prima 7-10? Since i want to harden up towards teh end of the cycle. I also have HCG and clomid on hand for afterwards. I know most peopel say dont stack decca and primo, but rigth now, im in a situation where this is what im working with. Also due to my situation, i dont know if have the access to any other kind of decca besides the 50mg ones form mexico and in the worst case scenario, i think that is teh amount i will be forced to take weekly. What kind of gains, if any will i see from that?, keeping in mind im a smaller guy. Also should i continue to take creatine while cycling? Thanks for your help, oh and if youre ging to give me a lecture about me being too young dont bother. I stopped growing a while ago, i dont drink/smoke(once in a while ill smoke the sweet cheeba), and i know the full consequences of what i am doing. So please, constructive criticisim please.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Deca And Primo

Originally posted by JimmPGTi
    oh and if youre ging to give me a lecture about me being too young dont bother. I stopped growing a while ago, i dont drink/smoke(once in a while ill smoke the sweet cheeba), and i know the full consequences of what i am doing. So please, constructive criticisim please.
    I seriously doubt you understand the full consequenses, but...whatever.

Are you suggesting you want to take 50mg/week of deca ? If so you can expect to gain very little (if anything at all) from that dosage. Matter of fact you will Likely gain SFA and it doesn't matter how small you are. You will need at least 300mg/week in order to see/feel anything. You will also need at least 300mg/week of primobolan . If you want some GOOD advice, wait!!! Not just because you're too young, but because you really need to educate yourself more before doing this. Also, it will give you an opportunity to gradually put togther a cycle by buying your gear piece by piece. Don't rush into this, you will have wasted a great opportunity...you only get one chance to do your first cycle. So keep reading and studying!

JimmPGTi is offline New Member
    Yes i do understand the full consequences. Liver damage, kidney damage, enlargment of the left ventricle of your heart, gyno, etc. Why do you not believe that i havent researched this fully? Just because i am 19 does not make me an ignorant person. I am a very well educated college student who has been lifting for 3 years and i want to get a little boost. And yes i was suggesting taking 50mg a week, but i am now seriously considering saving up and just getting more decca to have enough for around 300mg a week.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JimmPGTi

1) Why do you not believe that i havent researched this fully?

2) I am a very well educated college student

3) who has been lifting for 3 years and i want to get a little boost.
    1) Because if you had you would have realized from the get go that 50mg/week is useless and that there is no need to use creatine while on a proper cycle.

2) Being college educated means shit, some of the most ignorant, arrogant, cocky "know it alls" (who is actuality were know nothings) were college educated and were banned for being idiots. I'm not saying that you fall into this category merely stating that higher education has little or nothing to do with educating yourself on the proper use of AAS.

3) Three years is a drop in the bucket at your age. I trained for 17 years before I touched gear. If you tweaked your diet, training and suppliments you would get a "boost". You don't need gear for that.

Look, don't get defensive. You asked for "constructive criticism" and that's what I gave you.

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Very well put pete i don't believe people realize that we all have their best interest in mind. BTW great avatar what ever happened to that strongman.

Thread Information