Thread: GHB questions.

DeWil is offline Junior Member

GHB questions.

What is the difference between GHB and GBL?

Do they have any positive effects on GH or muscle building in general?
    Do you get addicted?
    I was planning to use it as a sleeping aid, or instead of alcohol when i go out.
    How is it on the liver?

Thankz---Will

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    To the top.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    bump

I have really heard pretty little in the way of muscle building of this supplement. As far as a party drug (or replacement for alcohol) I can tell you a lot. I have many friends who are hard-core addicts. This drug can very easily be overdone, although it is relatively harmless in small doses (compared to coke, extacy, etc..). From what my friends tell me, GHB is much, MUCH better than GBL. They say that GBL doesn't hardly give them a buzz, and they need to drink (they usually go for the liquid forms over powder for ease of use) dangerous amounts of it to feel anything. GHB, on the other hand, can be sipped in small sips and still fu** you up. The only word of caution that I have is DO NOT drink it with alcohol, I have had one friend go into a 5-month coma from that and another 'acquaintance' die from it. It is a serious NO NO.

Just my two cents, I know I didn't help answer the bodybuilding question about GHB but I thought that would help!!!

Good night!

DeWil is offline Junior Member
    Thankz for the help...
    It doesnt matter if it builds muscle or not. The most importaint is that it dont wreck them!
    Ill let the steroids do the building and the GHB do the partying!
    Train hard!// Will

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

1 plus one equals 5

exactly try not to mix GHB and alcohols its like one lpus onne equals five. GBL gammabutrylactone and gamma butryl hydroxythone are different in that GBL is a GHB precursor, it turns into GHB in the body, GBL usually tastes better but you need to drink more and the efffects sometimes take longer to set in depending on food in stomach etc. One cool thing to do is mix your GHB with some liquid Taurine (amino acid) it helps with absorbtion. also if you can stomach the taste, hold you G under your tongue and swish in your mouth for faster absorbtion! lets get wierd!

SGr4698 is offline New Member
    P-pig ... well stated ...

klubhead is offline Junior Member

g'd up

i love to workout on g and alot of my friends swar by it i dont know it keeps my mind in control and kinda makes me pissed off in a good way which makes me work out harder.. i was wondering if anyone else has this or is it just the g i've been buying heh. let me know

SGr4698 is offline New Member
    yeah .. working out on G is different i do it about once a week .. just to mix it up ... your muscle endurance goes through the roof, switching back also i have heard that GBL is more toxic and harder to brak down by your liver...

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    I don't think it offers anything in the way of muscle building except maybe when you go to the gym but not when you sleep!

It is really good if you want to time your sleep! I like this when I am bulking because I take it, then wake up after 4 hrs then take a protein shake, take more g then back to bed! It is great for sleep as long as you don't abuse it which I have before!

Try this link www.ghbinfo.org it has lots of info

Thread Information