babysqeeze is offline Associate Member

What do you say when someone incinuates gear usage?

being a student, there are alot of college kids coming back this time of year. since i had seen most of them, i was 16 lbs lighter. and well of course they say something. what do you guys say when someones says something along the lines of: damn youve swelled up! i want what your on! etc, or something along those lines?

adaptations is offline Member
    hey i ate like a cow and busted my ass in the gym

gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member
    i just tell them, im hittin the creatine and i totally changed my diet, going heavier, etc. im on a deca , fina, winnie cycle. and ive gained about 12 lbs and tellin people things along those lines have worked for me. its possible to gain 16 lbs over a summer if u eat right and train hard.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Say: "Thanks for the compliment, I have been training hard and eating clean, so I am glad to see it's paying off!"

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Creatine, Glutamine, and 4000 cals a day

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys. its always interesting to hear what other people say, ya know.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha...i got it the other day from my friends dad. He was damn, uv gotten bigger. He asked if i was taking roids? Told him nope, im eating clean, working out every day and im taking supplements. He was like damn, its working! Funny part was when i saw my friend the next day, he was like my dad thinks ur on roids....said "no ones arms double in size without roids"....i couldnt stop laughing.....I like the fact people notice. Iv gained 13lbs, no water or bloating and lost 90% of my body fat. Daaaaym i do look good..

OG

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually give them one of those smart ass smiles.....kind of like saying f*ck you, you are just jealous. I then say thank you for the compliment. Think what you want to think. Hit the gym and you too can look like this you f*cking asshole.

Seriously, I just say thank you and say that I have been eating alot. I will only admit it to people who know about gear and have used it before.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    "Punch them in the face!" Unless you want to deny it, then listen to everyone above! lmao!! just kidding bro!

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    I got the same thing when I came back to school last year. Told them I ate like a monster and took a prohormone stack and creatine.

4plates is offline Banned
    during this cycle ive been growing rapidly,and every once i a while someone at work says wow it looks like your getting really big!

just laugh and say no, its just a small shirt.
    or yesterday i said yeah you think so,probably because i put my sons shirt on by accident,(my sons 7) then we laugh and everything is forgotten

G-S Guest
    I always get the "are you on steroids " question. My answer is - "steroids are for cheaters, I'm all natural".

LOL

steelcurtain16 is offline Junior Member
    i usually say creatine since i went from 168 to 186 with amonh of test 300mg awk,eq 300wk and winny 50mg pill everday + arimedex. i really don't get to many questions except some people. sometimes i tell the truth cause i don't want to sound like a hypocrite. Like barry bonds or the rest of the pro athletes that expect the public to believe that they are natural. I found you never should tell a chick because they don/t understand.

Baldguy is offline New Member
    I think you could tell them anything. After listening to the talk radio hosts about the whole baseball steroid scam, I'm convinced most people have no clue. It drives me crazy listening to the hosts and callers talk as if they're experts when saying it is a very small minority of players using.

I also get a chuckle when they talk about testing and how that will clean up the sport. It's done wonders for football right? At that level you don't fail a scheduled drug test unless you make a big misstake.

Oh well, just my two cents.

BG

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have a shirt that says "No I am not on Steroids but thank you for asking".

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    "Yes, yes I am on steroids ... will that be all?"

POSH is offline Member
    blame it all on cell-tech and andro

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    "Yes I am on steroids ---would you like fries with that?"

"Ya dude. I'm taking so much shit, and I don't even know what it is. Me and my heroin buddys share needles, wanna come join us?"

"Steroids? I don't even work out." (as you flex a front-double-bi)

"Ya I'm on a cycle of Equiporpoise, Deca -Dolphinate, and Analvar".

"Nah, that shit shrinks your dick."

"Nothing rod shaped is going anywhere near my ass."

I'll post more later.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I would say"Im taking 19 norandrol ,creatine, and eating like a horse to put on mass and of course busting my butt in the gym.

alevok Guest
    I tell them that I have been working out for 7 years and when they ask how long does it take them to be like me I just tell them couple generations!

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    I tell everyone I did the body for life challenge, Look at all the before and after pictures there, if that doesn't convince them nothing will. One of my friends is actually bought the book and has been doing it for 4 months now and hasn't seen a quarter of the results I have had. If they only knew.

Thread Information