Thread: appetite

Vedder69 is offline New Member

appetite

I am on my fifth week of Testonon250. Great gains, I went from 170 to 189! But, my appetite just has not been there. Does this sound normal, before my cycle I was always hungry, now I force myself to eat. I am happy with my gains, but I feel like I could be bigger if I ate more. Is this normal?

Also, it's my fifth week of a 10 week cycle, at what point will I stop growing?

Thanks

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I've never heard of it before on a testo cycle, try adding EQ to increase your appetite if you can.

Bouncer

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    No bro you are not gonna stop growing yet....I usually get hungry on just about any gear.....so for me it would not be normal.....eq does help but a more natural approach that works for me is to do some light cardio first thing in the AM, seems to get me going pretty good (apetite)

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Are you taking any appetit suppressants or fatburners such as an ECA, hydroxycut, etc? If so, then stop that will help alot!

Vedder69 is offline New Member
    Thanks for you replies! I am not on any fat burners, I think it's probably just in my head. I was just checking to see if this was normal, now that I know it's not I am guessing it's in my mind! I will take everyones advice.

Thanks

Thread Information