HARISH is offline New Member

Insulin Please Help

HELLO GUYS I HAVE A SMALL BIG PROBLEM ABOUT INSULIN IN INDIA THERE ARE NO HUMILIN R OR HUMLOG THE BRAND NAMES AVALIBLE ARE HUMINSULIN-R[human monocomponent regular insulin 40 iu per ml] OF ELI LILLY [rambex]ILETIN -R [highly purified boine porcine insulin 40 iu per ml]ELI LILLY AND HUMAN ACTRAPIO [neautral human monocomponent 100 iu per ml] my questern is which of this are simular to humulin - R OR HUMLOG

reli is offline Junior Member
    you can get all kinds of anabolic steroids in india why bother and put yourself through danger by taking slin then again if you are obsesed with slin go to a local pharmacy ask the pharmacist which one is the fastest acting slin then that will be the equivalent of humalog or hum r just make sure u ask for the strength in every ml

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    HUMAN ACTRAPIO = Hum-R i beleive, but check further as i am only about 60% sure on that one. See if you can look at insert, in pac, that will tell you active times R peaks at 2-4H about, and log 1-2H so whichever one you have mention above does that you know what ot pick

Thread Information