Hydraulic Power is offline New Member

Test benifits with Deca

Since deca is known to suppress the body greatly, will adding Test help the body recover more quickly post cycle? Forget about deca dick prevention and all that, this is for someone who has no problems with taking deca in the past. I know the rule of thumb for deca/test cycles is to drop the deca 2 weeks before you end the Test, but does this really make the body recover more quickly in the end???? Full clomid therapy is a must of course. So something simple like:

Weeks 1-8 300mg/wk deca
    Weeks 1-10 200mg/wk Test Cyp(for recovery purposes only)
    Clomid post cycle 300/100/50

I know the doses are low but I am dealing with the theory on test helping deca recovery post cycle here. Any input and experiences welcome!

Thanks Guys!

BUMP!!! HELP GUYS!!!!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No you will not recover faster by taking test (which will shut you down) with decca. The one thing you can do is take test prop or suspension and run it three to four weeks past the decca and then begin clomid immediately after.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the test during will help u from getting deca dick!

Then Why is it recommended that you stop the deca 2 weeks before the test, I thought it was to allow you to recover?!?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is but only because it takes Deca twice as long to get out of your system (compared to cyp or enanthate ). So if you get off of deca in week ten for example and quit test (lets say cyp or enanthate) at week 12 then by week 14 both should be out of your system. Shorter Ester test (such as prop or suspension) gets out of your system much quicker.

Rickson,

So what you are saying is that the only reason that it is recommeded to stop deca 2 weeks early is so that both compunds are out of your system at the same time so that you can begin clomid and recover? ? ? ?
    So the test has absolutley no recovery benifit aside for deca dick prevention when taking deca???? Thanks for helping me clear this up

HP

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    If you stop deca and test (longer esters) the same week, there is a possiblity of deca dick and you have to wait longer to admister clomid. Therefore you can't get "natty test" levels up as quick, possibly hindering gain retention.

Thread Information