Thread: new slin user

G-PIG is offline Associate Member

new slin user

well boys, i've gon and done it, just shot ten iu's of humalin-r about twenty minutes ago, im sweating like a pig, probably cause im nervouse, but immediately after shooting i drank 110grams of simple sugar 15 grams of creatine, i just powered back an 80 gram of protein shake, and got some potatoes and chicken breasts in the oven, am i supposed to feel a bit woozy? i know if i get dizzy/disoriented im in trouble and havd to eat, but i fell a little bit woozy, should i eat more>?

reli is offline Junior Member
    eh dude is this your ifrst time cuz if it is u shouldnt have done 10 iu right away,i just started taking that shit too but at only 2 iu after work out and i will up my dose to propably 5-6 iu
    when i tried it i was nervus too but it kind of goes away after awhile
    my side effects so far a little stomach upset bad breath before going to bed and feeling a little bit tired as far as anabolic side effects i havent got any yet its my only second shot anyway so its to early to tell.
    since we have started at the same time please pm me so we can exchange exp too

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    ya no doubt, thats not the smartest...i started with 2IU, not trying to mess myself up and there is no rush, \good luck

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    I take 15IU's e.d I workout about 20min before the end of my wkouts then have about 100grams of sugar in the form of Gatorade and pure table sugar mixed together then when I get home I have a good meal with complex carbs (potatoe, sweet potatoe or rice) with protein (turkey, whey, and/or egg). Bro you have to slowly increase the slin one IU at a time. Don't just start at 10IU's you may not be able to handle that high an amount.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    your all right i dropped to 5 ius the next day, felt way better, i took the last two days off due to inability to train, so ill fire it up again today,

Thread Information