Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member

Unhappy testosterone test

Is there any way to tell if you bought bunk testosterone ? I got TT test and it seems to be either shitty or not real.... rolling into my 4th week...

Seya

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How much are you taking? Mine doesn't usually kick in until week four. Did you compare it to the picks on the gear pictures page? You can also call Tt and ask them or write them an email. I hope you didn't get taken bro.

me neither, maybe it will take longer to kick in than I thought, it seems like I was feeling good and way horny in the second week and third, but right now I have no sex drive and I dont feel like I did on my origional test cycle. I will have to check it out with ttokkyo

let me know what you think

Thanks Bro

Seya

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro test hits me rigth around 4-5 like a brick wall!whats the bottle look like?does it have the bubbled out TT on the bottom? holograms?

yeah, it was all shrink wraped and bought personally by me in mexico, maybe it will jsut take awhile to hit, I took some fina and I think that set me off as well, hopefully it will kick in, I have discontinued fina will drop my dosages down quite a bit to see what happens...I know what I took was alot.....

Will let you know

Seya

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I think you should have felt something by now running 1000mg for 4 weeks and this being your 4th cycle. I really think you may have got screwed, but I hope I'm wrong and everything works out for you.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    was that fina fromm tt as well?

Douglas Quade is offline Junior Member
    Bro, what is the lot # of your test.

I have tt cyp too, and im entering my 7th week, and not feeling any effects from the test. Im on eq too, and im just starting to feel those, but no increase in libido, no breakouts, no major strength or weight gains yet. My first cycle i did only 200mg of tt cyp a week, and put on 20lbs and started feeling it 1/2 way through the 3rd week.

The lot of mine is 041 and exp date is may.03 Bottom of the bottle has raised tk/eo on it.

Perhaps it was a bad batch?

Food for thought.

dq

the lot numbers were 001f and the date was jun 5, the fina was home brew, and from what i have heard the kit i used made the fina stronder per ml than others. so possibly that shut me down....It might all work out, just dont remember my libido lingering like it has.....

seya

oh yeah, test was at 600 for the first 3 weeks, I started hitting it twice a week at 600 eq and 500 test, is it better to break it down like that?

talk to ya,,

Seya

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Bro you said in another thread that you were running the test at 1000mg and the eq at 1200mg for the 1st four weeks, now you are saying 600

I started running it at 600test and 600eq for the first two weeks or so, then I bumped it up to the 1000 and 1200 my last injection, i did this because I didnt think i was responding to the doses....now I am goi9ng to bring it down a little......... thats how it went.

Thread Information