Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

Fina potency question...

A friend of mine made some Fina at 95mg/ml...would 2 ml EOD for 8 weeks be too much??? I have one cycle under my belt and want to try a Fina/Clen cycle to help cut me up more and preserve/build some lean muscle...I will also be doing alot of cardio

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do One ML ED and you will get better results. I don't know anything about your stats or cycling experience or experience with fina to tell you whether that is to much or not.

Shooting ED, IMO just sux...Why is EOD with 2 cc's not as good as ED...the half-life of Fina is around 36 hrs if I'm not mistaken??? IMO, EOD is fine...does anyone else agree with this theory???

osujudoman is offline Junior Member
    eod WILL do the trick. Somebody at Elite posted a graph that detailed your blood levels over the course of a week that compared ed injections at 75mg to eod injections at 150mg. Both graphs looked very similar, with the main differences being that the eod injections caused lots of subtle peaks and valleys in the amount of fina in your bloodstream at any given time. The ed injections produced a curve that was more smooth and constant. The graph suggested that although both ed and eod injections will have the same starting and ending points, the even consistency seen from ed shots may limit sides and produce a more desired effect because of the constant blood level.

Go here to see the thread:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...threadid=46960

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah if I was literate I would have answered like OSUJUDOMAN. You can get away with EOD but I do feel better with ED injections ans they don't really bother me.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think 8wks is too much either bro, I'm running mine this cycle for 7. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is no scientific evidence that 6wks is good for winny and tren and four wks for dbol . They're at best estimates for how long an AS can be run before serious sides occur. At worst, they're arbitrary numbers someone came up with and we all seem to follow as religion now. Even if they are accurate, each person is different and they are not universally applicable. Keep me posted on how your fina is going and I'll do the same for you bro. Oh, and one more thing, fina is estherless, so its half life is much less than 36hrs.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JP1570
    Oh, and one more thing, fina is estherless, so its half life is much less than 36hrs.
    it has an acetate ester, very similar to half life as propinate

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JP1570
    I don't think 8wks is too much either bro, I'm running mine this cycle for 7. I've said it before and I'll say it again, there is no scientific evidence that 6wks is good for winny and tren and four wks for dbol. They're at best estimates for how long an AS can be run before serious sides occur. At worst, they're arbitrary numbers someone came up with and we all seem to follow as religion now. Even if they are accurate, each person is different and they are not universally applicable. Keep me posted on how your fina is going and I'll do the same for you bro. Oh, and one more thing, fina is estherless, so its half life is much less than 36hrs.
    i think the arbitrary numbers you speak of are from experience, not written in stone. i tend to agree with your thinking, however those numbers tend to err on the side of safety, and aas like dbol tend to lose the kick for me around the end of week 4-5 anyways, so running it longer would only hurt me, not help me.
    most tren is acetate, so your right on that one too bro. acetate has a very short half-life, and needs to be injected more frequently. that being said, eod injections are effective, but those subtle peaks and valleys will show. i think if your not real experienced with fina, eod injections at the dosage mentioned will be fine.
    you can always bump it up the next time, or if your not happy with results throughout this one, bump it during the cycle.

peace bb79

thnaks for your advice everyone...how about 1.5 cc EOD, that comes out to like 142mg EOD...check out Billy's idea on gotfina.com...sounds good to me

http://www.gotfina.com/forum/showthr...0738#post20738

G-S Guest
    Why so against ed injections? You'll get used to it, and crave it after a week or so. It's not bad at all, really...and I hate shots.

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    Why so against ed injections? You'll get used to it, and crave it after a week or so. It's not bad at all, really...and I hate shots.
    I'm not necessarily against them, I'd just prefer EOD, thats all...does it really make a difference???

pump man is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Gettin Stupid
    I like the ED it will keep your leveles more even

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Big Rush

I'm not necessarily against them, I'd just prefer EOD, thats all...does it really make a difference???
    Well, I couldnt tell you. I have never done FINA with EOD injects, so I guess I don't know what kind of difference it makes.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Yup, I'd hit it ED. It's part of my daily routine now.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Ed for me. I actually look forward to shooting tren . Especially w/ slin needles for no pain!

Thread Information