j_kiler is offline Junior Member

Question basic info on TRENBOLONE ACETATE needed

Could someone explain this drug. I cant seem to find a profile anywhere for it. What is it composed of, how much do you take a week, whats good to stack with it and how toxic is it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    go to the main page here and look under finaplix , finaject. Stacks with everything, not as toxic as parabolan

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Look under Finiplex
    Finaplix
    Finaplix is a veterinary cattle implant, which contains the potent androgenic steroid trenbolone acetate. This is the same drug which was once available as an injectable in the U.S., labeled Finaject, although it's production has been discontinued here and worldwide for about a decade. Finaplix was the last remaining pure trenbolone acetate, however it too had now been discontinued and replaced with Revalor, trenbolone acetate with a small amount of estradiol, an estrogen (see Revalor). Trenbolone acetate is a potent androgen, which will not readily convert to estrogen. Since in this case it is in the form of a cattle implant, administration is a bit difficult. Most commonly, these implant pellets are ground up and mixed with a 50/50 water/DMSO mix and applied to the skin daily. This homebrew transdermal mix is very effective, as seen in Finaplix's popularity. Some a little more daring have mixed their own Bi-weekly (or more frequent) injections, although I couldn't see this being a very sanitary practice. Either when applied to the skin, or injected, users report great strength and mass gains with no gyno or water retention. Along with being a strong muscle-building steroid, it is also noted as being very effective at burning fat. This has made it very appealing for competitive athletes looking to shed fat, while at the same time trying to avoid water retention and keep the hard physique, which a strong androgen helps bring about. It should be noted that this is not a beginner's steroid. Finaplix can be very toxic, especially to the kidneys. Since this is a strong androgen, related side effects such as acne and increased aggression are also very common. To be cautious, users will commonly limit their use of this drug to 4 or 6 weeks. Old lots of Finaplix are still available through some veterinary suppliers, and being an implant is not being controlled as a steroid. It will not be long before old lots are exhausted and pure trenbolone acetate will once again disappear.

And also read..
    http://www.anabolicextreme.com/anabo...atimplant1.htm

Last edited by basskiller; 10-28-2001 at 04:50 PM.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    It was something used in the manufacturing of para, I am not sure off the top of my head. Finaplix in the same dose as para is not as kidney toxic. I think the whole toxicity issue is blown out of proportion with finaplix.

I tell you what I will be doing 120mg/day for 5 weeks here REAL soon and I will let you know if I experience any kidney pain.

The only problems I have ever had with fina was elbow pain from the strength increases.

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    I've never tried Fina but I know that it is very powerful and that you get great strength gains and fatloss with this drug.I also now that it's cheaper to convert it on your own than buying it ready to Inject, run it with some test and you will be good to go.

Mike Guest
    I have done a good deal of research on tren - both esters - I believe any statements ever made bout hepatic toxicity is FAR overstated - both seem relatively harmless on the liver if there really is a problem in the least at all, which I think is questionable when talking bout tren in the purest form

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    MIKE..do you run your tren at 75mgs a day or higher .

500lbs is offline New Member
    ONCE & FOR ALL... Finaplix is STILL being made by Adventis here in the United States and IS NOT going to be discontinued.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    There is nothing like it, run it @ 50-100mg/day for 6-8 weeks depending on your cycle experience. stack it with some test and you will grow like never before.

Peace

-Taejoon

Thread Information